St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Siri all the time because it's the quicker way to set an alarm.

Siri doesn't pronounce my name right, no matter how many times I've tried. I too have an accent.

Speaking of which. The default Siri is female American. My brother changed his to male Australian.

I didn't even know there was a male version.

My female Australian Siri amused some people when I was in the States.

i use google now sometimes, usually when i'm too fucked up and want to find out something. i have no experience with siri though, because i've never owned an iphone (yet i work for apple, i know). i have an ipad, but it's so old that if ipads now have that feature, mine definitely doesn't. it doesn't even have a camera.

also my final grades have been posted for this semester and ugh i'm peeved. my grade for my capstone sucks. i'm just trying to tell myself that i got an a in my other class, i was working full-time too, and the professor who was advising me (more like dictating everything i did) had insanely high standards that really made it impossible to get a better grade.

i have an ipad, but it's so old that if ipads now have that feature, mine definitely doesn't. it doesn't even have a camera.

I would make fun, but I met somebody with a flip phone recently.

It was like talking to a time traveller from the Stone Age.

I would make fun, but I met somebody with a flip phone recently.

It was like talking to a time traveller from the Stone Age.

My boyfriend uses one of these.

F6VASEAGOTSZ3VE.MEDIUM.jpg

Also the waitress at the pub today.....I don't know if she knew how see-through her pants were. The fact I could point it out to my partner and even she said she knew I wasn't looking at the lady's ass was because you could not fucking miss the very visible g-string and ass cheeks when she went into brighter light.

Me: I wonder if she knows how see-through her pants are, and no I'm not looking. If you're going to ask why, just wait for her to walk past.
Partner (next time this waitress walks past): Holy shit!

Do you have to time travel to spend time with him too?

He says it serves its function perfectly: it is an alarm clock and a paperweight for his pocket. He does not use any kind of social media or the internet very often. He rarely talks on the phone or even texts.

His ex was frequently irritated by such behavior, as she needed attention constantly, and hated that he wasn't texting her all the time, and posting on her Facebook wall and living their relationship publicly online.

In a way my ex was very similar: he and I could have one little argument and he'd fly to Facebook and change his relationship status to "single", effectively breaking up with me publicly on Facebook for a day or so every time we disagreed about anything. Other times he'd get annoyed with me for not posting enough pictures of him or talking about him enough online.

Drama queens.

Jake and I get along perfectly. I put my phone down when we're together and we talk to each other, without distractions. So yes, it's like time traveling.

Also the waitress at the pub today.....I don't know if she knew how see-through her pants were. The fact I could point it out to my partner and even she said she knew I wasn't looking at the lady's ass was because you could not fucking miss the very visible g-string and ass cheeks when she went into brighter light.

Me: I wonder if she knows how see-through her pants are, and no I'm not looking. If you're going to ask why, just wait for her to walk past.
Partner (next time this waitress walks past): Holy shit!

See, I always take my underwear into consideration when I wear anything other than jeans. Light colored underwear with light colored pants. Definitely no prints! And when I wear a skirt I try to wear underwear that's a similar color, just in case of a wardrobe malfunction.

See, I always take my underwear into consideration when I wear anything other than jeans. Light colored underwear with light colored pants. Definitely no prints! And when I wear a skirt I try to wear underwear that's a similar color, just in case of a wardrobe malfunction.

She would have needed leggings under her leggings to even be close to saving this one.

These were black pants and a tiny g-string. If she'd bent over I'd have been able to visually locate her arsehole, by accident.

He says it serves its function perfectly: it is an alarm clock and a paperweight for his pocket. He does not use any kind of social media or the internet very often. He rarely talks on the phone or even texts.

His ex was frequently irritated by such behavior, as she needed attention constantly, and hated that he wasn't texting her all the time, and posting on her Facebook wall and living their relationship publicly online.

In a way my ex was very similar: he and I could have one little argument and he'd fly to Facebook and change his relationship status to "single", effectively breaking up with me publicly on Facebook for a day or so every time we disagreed about anything. Other times he'd get annoyed with me for not posting enough pictures of him or talking about him enough online.

Drama queens.

Jake and I get along perfectly. I put my phone down when we're together and we talk to each other, without distractions. So yes, it's like time traveling.

Those relationships (or people) needed a big case of FUCKING CHILL.

Eden and I are two very needy people. If we don't hear from each other for a bunch of hours/a day, we just message to make sure nothing bad has happened.

I know she isn't patrolling where she lives as the cock inspector and she got annoyed at me asking so many times if she was okay with me sleeping with another woman. I mean actual bed share, fuck off I want to sleep.

We both have depression and anxiety issues. Yet the shit that could scare us doesn't due to this funny trust thing. She left this morning and wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips...because she'd just done her makeup. Once upon a time that would have hurt.

Maturity is fun.

I... can't even imagine a person like this in the modern world.

Drama queens.

Oh god, one of my mates is in a relationship at the moment that's like this. If he doesn't message her for a couple of hours, he's obviously cheating.

Oh god, one of my mates is in a relationship at the moment that's like this. If he doesn't message her for a couple of hours, he's obviously cheating.

I should have major trust issues. I've done something bad in the past, and I know for a fact I've been cheated on.

Maybe, and this idea is a bit radical, how about trust someone once you've let your thoughts, fears and concerns come out?

Drama queens.

Sounds familiar.

Maybe, and this idea is a bit radical, how about trust someone once you've let your thoughts, fears and concerns come out?

That's it, right there. It's so simple, really. Being in a serious relationship really bring out each other's insecurities and dysfunctions and the partner is still with you, it's a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom