St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make it clear she still misses her dead mom, by having her abruptly stop, midconversarion, and sadly stroke her photo.

This guy wants some ass so bad that he raced up to a strange woman and slapped her groceries out of her hands

Chivalry is not dead!

He clearly moved into this apartment to stalk her and has a camera set at the front door for when she arrived home, because he could not have POSSIBLY seen her carrying groceries from where he was.

The guy that I want her to get with, that is the polar opposite of the fireman, is definitely about to die. He just hit every single movie trope dialogue line that comes before a character death.

Oh my God, I thought this movie was gonna be stupid, but I didn't realize it was about a haunted department store and two shoe obsessees.

Hahaha usually the Christmas Carol is about someone with a major character flaw, but "you've stopped trying" is a fucking hilarious reason for the three ghosts to visit.

Ohhhh, it's not Christmas Carol, it's The Family Man. Fuck, that means we're in for a sad time.

I've never cared less about the love story in one of these movies. Get back to the Ghost showing her alternate realities of her life.

I've never cared less about the love story in one of these movies. Get back to the Ghost showing her alternate realities of her life.

He's trying so fucking hard man

Now he's having a snowball fight with neighbor children to impress her

"I know you find this man repulsive, so I'll take you on a carriage ride with him against your will"

This is not the deep-dive into addiction that I expected.

She is not addicted to footwear. She is addicted to time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom