Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ad.jpg

Sheriff J.W. Pepper, the "Deputy" in question in that chart, actually appeared in two Bond films: The Man With The Golden Gun and Live And Let Die.

Dude - Imagine you walk into one of those Nuclear Particle Lab places where they are allowed to sell POWERJUICE, and you pick up a can of it and it says, "Now with more ADAM!" I would probably just drop, BAM, dead. I can't even wrap my head around the concept of POWERJUICE + more AD - I can't even type it out. It's just too much for me to ponder.

I've still been emailing with my bio-dad, but now only about once or twice a month, simply because I just don't have that much to say. (He, on the other hand, is able to give me novella-length emails about really random stuff. Ha.)

I gave him the go-ahead to feel free to tell other family members that we've been talking. Sounds like I might need to duck and cover in anticipation of a barrage of emails.

I hope he's exaggerating. :uhoh:

I know, right? The first few emails I got from him, I was all "Oh ho, I see the family resemblance, har har har!"

That's the only way to celebrate Hot Moobday. A tall glass of POWERJUICE with more ADAM!
:laugh:
I have no idea what this means, yet I laughed my ass off. Don't explain it. Ignorance is bliss.

Nice icon, Khan. :lol:

That site is ridiculous. I had some fun with some pictures of Bono a few years ago, one night when I was really bored.

nz's mean, kicking me out after three monfs. now that i have a little bit of cash i can work on bribing them to let me stay in the country.

Nice icon, Khan. :lol:

That site is ridiculous. I had some fun with some pictures of Bono a few years ago, one night when I was really bored.
:lol: thanks. this photo was just begging to be fucked with. i'd never used the site before, it's...interesting.

^good luck, khanda!

I'm about to take a test to become a mail carrier. You may all begin making jokes about me going postal, hurr hurr hurr.

Back
Top Bottom