Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last post on Jan 17th and it was about somebody dying? (sorry martha :hug: )

geez you guys, way to keep the thread going :tsk:

so the tour is ending in Moncton? Really? Moncton?

Also, I don't have the patience to wade through hours of pointless drivel over in the album thread - what is the status on the new album and what are our chances of actually seeing it released before the tour comes back?

alright I guess,

Still out of a job which sucks on many levels at this point but we are scratching by.

Are you still out west?

Maybe if you would actually have some skills, you'd be employed by now. No, seriously, I'm sure something good will happen soon. :)

You'll definitely get a job before the Leafs have a playoff year, so there's that. :wink:

I am still in beef and oil country, yes. I'll probably make my way out to the Moncton show because there's no way I can miss Arcade Fire and the 'Cock on the same bill. I mean, I've seen them play together three times, but that wasn't outdoors, in front of 85,000 people, and in a WTF-type place like Moncton.

May 27th is a Friday. It's also 3 days after I see them here, so I choose to hope they'll release it BEFORE I see them, otherwise I will be VERY unhappy to see a show where I'm not familiar with the new material.

People were yakking about that date being a Friday. Sounds like that actually would be a correct release date for the German Amazon site where it was found. Then someone else said that for past releases, a Friday release in Germany would translate into a Tuesday release in the US the following Tuesday, not before.

Unless I've already forgotten what I read three hours ago and have that backwards.

People were yakking about that date being a Friday. Sounds like that actually would be a correct release date for the German Amazon site where it was found. Then someone else said that for past releases, a Friday release in Germany would translate into a Tuesday release in the US the following Tuesday, not before.

Unless I've already forgotten what I read three hours ago and have that backwards.

Which would make it the 31st here, if that date remained. Hopefully the band will realize the stupidity in beginning a tour before the album's released (even though it's finished), and push to have it out at least the week before the tour starts. Otherwise, I'll be hoping some music store in Australia accidentally sells it early again, as there's no way I'm illegally downloading a leak.

End of May = my birthday. Just in time :happy:

:hug: & :wave: for elfa

The rest of yous (sic) are on Facebook. I sees (sic) you all the time. Oh yeah, except BoMac. :grumpy:

I'm listening to the Cape Town broadcast and have learned that my broken toe from last fall can now sustain the impact of serious jumping up and down.

Irvine had to fill me in on new U2 songs and forum gossip and stuff. :reject:

And we had Ethiopian food.

And I wish I had taken pictures instead of leaving my camera in the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom