Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's actually super awesome people. One of my favorite people. :up:

She had asked if I could burn her a few bootlegs, like Red Rocks, the Dublin '93 one I was talking about with her. I did. And then burned her about 6 more bootlegs I thought she might like. Just because I'm crazy that way.

She's actually super awesome people. One of my favorite people. :up:

She had asked if I could burn her a few bootlegs, like Red Rocks, the Dublin '93 one I was talking about with her. I did. And then burned her about 6 more bootlegs I thought she might like. Just because I'm crazy that way.

You know, I'm kind of jealous of her. Amid all the setlist bitching, and general negativity towards the band's direction these days, it's easy to forget what it was like when we first discovered and fell in love with their music.

There's nothing quite like discovering new music, quality music. I sent someone The Seldom Seen Kid the other day and she was quite taken by it and I was a little jealous of her, too. I thought 'Yeah, I remember feeling this way, too, when I first heard it.'

My friend's partner saw U2 in Seattle at a small club that's no longer around - I think it was '81 or '83. She also saw them at another local theater in '83.

I showed my friend U2gigs.com after we talked about that, and she lost a bit of time on that site as well. :lol:

Ha. Nah. It was very quiet this week. Her boss and my boss even thought so, so we're all good. ;)

I get a sick thrill out of seeing a thread that's rated five stars, giving it a vote of one star, and then watching it suddenly drop to four stars, all at my hand.

I would like to state for the record that even I have my Pleba limits. I stick to the tour pic theads and the gif one for all my visual needs.

I have no use for moobs.

If you have any desire to see The Last Exorcism, wait for redbox/netflix. I was really disappointed.

That Funny or Die video at least gave it some sort of cred.

Regardless, I still don't want to see it.

Me either. I'm never giving in to movie hype again, if it's a horror film. They always end up awful.

Yeah, I heard about that. I'm cool with it. Lowe's character is goofy as hell, and I've really grown to like Adam Scott quite a bit. Mostly because of Party Down.

And if he's going to make the jump to primetime network TV, it doesn't get much better than Parks and motherfuckin' Rec. Good move for him.

Back
Top Bottom