Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea who this Jason Scott Lee is.

He was the main star of Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, which was a huge movie for my friends when I was in high school for some reason. He was also Mowgli in the Jungle Book from the '90's.

I used to confuse the two of them as well, Peefer. I'm not sure if it's how they look, their voices, or both, but there's definitely something similar.

Jason Lee has been in a couple of movies I really like, Almost Famous and Dogma. Ryan Reynolds I only remember from the trailers for Van Wilder and Waiting. That's how I tell them apart. I confuse Ryan Reynolds more with Dane Cook.

Jason Lee was actually a professional skateboarder before his first Kevin Smith movie. Supposedly one of the main reasons he got the part was because he gave Smith and Mewes each a pair of his skate shoes.

~random note of interest

I'm guilty of two things: being a slow typer and not quoting enough. My comment was just made out of general frustration and not aimed at anyone in particular. And it was only made after the silly comments because I started typing it before they were made, but I wasn't fast enough and I should have quoted.

And I honestly didn't notice any comments you made in that thread, so it wasn't directed at you.

I just seriously cannot wrap my head around the concept of getting all worked up over what essentially are words on a (blue) screen.

And that's my ironic statement for the day. :wink:

Hey, Bo', I'm sorry. It's been a really bad day for me, personally and as my might note from my other posts around the forum, I haven't exactly been a ray of sunshine. So, really really sorry for snapping at you. I am calmer now.

All this bitching about setlists has me feeling out of touch. Sounds like they're being a little weaksauce about the setlist, but, meh... I'm somehow not concerned. Probably because I won't be seeing them again this tour. :sigh:

By the way, there will be no spanking. This is me waggling my ass in your general direction in a taunting manner now. :wiggle-waggle:

I know you hate it, but I don't want you to feel like you have to avoid this whole place, or actually expect us not to talk about it in here at all. I don't want to drive you away from the thread, but I also don't want to feel like I can't make a comment about it in here.

I don't think anyone wants this thread to turn into one of the other threads, but it does come up, it will come up, and knowing us, we'll probably just keep it silly and/or relatively sane and move on quickly.

Fair enough. I love U2 as much as anybody, and in my mind, setlist bitching is useless, but I respect your right to do so. I'll still be here, I just won't participate in the discussion when it arises.

Hey, Bo', I'm sorry. It's been a really bad day for me, personally and as my might note from my other posts around the forum, I haven't exactly been a ray of sunshine. So, really really sorry for snapping at you. I am calmer now.

No worries. :)

You're more like SLOWMAC, M I RITE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAZOMGROFLCOPTERBBQHEEHEEHEEHAWHAWHAWSWEEEEEEEE-YAAAAAAAA

Don't ask me how I do it, cos I do not know.

SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. (STFU)

Back
Top Bottom