Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it was. But I define "few" as 3 or 4. What are we on now?

Torino
Frankfurt
Hannover
Horsens
Horsens

Oooooh, you're one show too late! :wink:

Oooooh, you're one show too late! :wink:

20r3hgy.jpg

Credit: Mr. Turkey

Those motherfuckers, U2.

(Also, it's nice to see that sometimes, everyone can bitch about the setlist at the same time)

Yeah, that was all very odd.

This setlist so far makes me want to put my head down on my desk.

But laugh while doing so, not cry.

I just don't even know what to think.

It's only one show, and it's not even over yet, so, I won't react with the fiercest of anger...yet.

Rumor: UV will be in the encore after HTETCETERA

Fact: They skipped right over TUF and UTEOTW (at least for now)

:crack:

Sassy Leather Bono will not stand for such fuckwittery.

I see it this way. Since he is ok with robot/alien voice shit coming out of his mouth, he must in return face human shit going into it.

Or something. I don't know, I wasn't really going to do it guyz. I just like threats.

Despite the fine German work he had performed on him, I don't think he came out of it with a new fetish.

It looks like I'm going to have to quit this site altogether, because this thread was my last refuge from all the insanity.

WOW.

Really, BoMac? I mean, it's not like I didn't notice the comment you made about set list bitching right after I came in here, when it was clear that I was the one in the set list party responsible for most of what you were referring to, then you're going to make a comment like this right after Cori and I make some joking comments?

Please if you've got a problem, come out and say it, don't be so f'ing passive aggressive.

It's seriously like they're limiting themselves to a "no more than three cool moments in any given set" rule right now. Both HMTMKMKM and Ultraviolet? Fuck you, we're cutting out Unforgettable Fire AND UTEOTW!

Why? I don't get them.

I laughed because it was like a "be careful what you wish for thing."

"You want X to come back? Are you SURE? Okaaaaaay! You'll get X. .... but we'll take away Y and Z. Tee hee heeeeeee!"

Oh, I do love those guys, despite their crazy ways.

This tour's setlists have just been awful. I like a select few songs each night, but man, there's a LOT of stuff in this tour I could do without.

Really, BoMac? I mean, it's not like I didn't notice the comment you made about set list bitching right after I came in here, when it was clear that I was the one in the set list party responsible for most of what you were referring to, then you're going to make a comment like this right after Cori and I make some joking comments?

Please if you've got a problem, come out and say it, don't be so f'ing passive aggressive.

I'm guilty of two things: being a slow typer and not quoting enough. My comment was just made out of general frustration and not aimed at anyone in particular. And it was only made after the silly comments because I started typing it before they were made, but I wasn't fast enough and I should have quoted.

And I honestly didn't notice any comments you made in that thread, so it wasn't directed at you.

I just seriously cannot wrap my head around the concept of getting all worked up over what essentially are words on a (blue) screen.

And that's my ironic statement for the day. :wink:

By the way, there will be no spanking. This is me waggling my ass in your general direction in a taunting manner now. :wiggle-waggle:

I know you hate it, but I don't want you to feel like you have to avoid this whole place, or actually expect us not to talk about it in here at all. I don't want to drive you away from the thread, but I also don't want to feel like I can't make a comment about it in here.

I don't think anyone wants this thread to turn into one of the other threads, but it does come up, it will come up, and knowing us, we'll probably just keep it silly and/or relatively sane and move on quickly.

Back
Top Bottom