Post here and I will give an archnemesis.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DiscotequEP -

ABBAKillahEP.

A crazed lunatic hellbent on killing all 4 original members of ABBA because his parents were killed at Studio 54 in 1981. Witnesses claimed "Take a Chance on Me" was playing when his parents succombed to drug enduced cardiac arrest. Since then ABBAKillahEP has dedicated his life to the punk esthetic and sworn vengeance on those that listen to disco, especially those that like ABBA.

Last scene in NYC outside the Swedish embassy demanding reperations.

UberBeaver said:
DiscotequEP -

ABBAKillahEP.
Witnesses claimed "Take a Chance on Me" was playing when his parents succombed to drug enduced cardiac arrest.

Last scene in NYC outside the Swedish embassy demanding reperations.

:lol:

Wayne Travis -

Travis Wayne aka Bag Man.

Younger brother of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman,Travis Wayne was shipped to Leeds, England to live with Bruce Wayne's butler's Alfred's family. Young Travis was a shy boy, and growing up in a tough area, grew angry and bitter. Upon reaching age 16 his stepfather, growing tired of raising such a soft and whiny boy, told Travis of his true lineage. Growing angry, travis flew to Gotham City where Bruce Wayne kicked his ass no less than 17 times. Travis, beaten and broken, resigned to the fact that the Wayne millions would never be his. He returned to Leeds where he found some strong black plastic bags. Donning the gear and running through the streets of Leeds got him exiled. He moved to Yorkshire, and is now dedicated to stopping Wayne Travis for no other reason then they have the same name, but reversed. He got some kind of weird paranoia of that such things while working with Myxelplix while fighting Batman.

UberBeaver said:
Wayne Travis -

Travis Wayne aka Bag Man.

Younger brother of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman,Travis Wayne was shipped to Leeds, England to live with Bruce Wayne's butler's Alfred's family. Young Travis was a shy boy, and growing up in a tough area, grew angry and bitter. Upon reaching age 16 his stepfather, growing tired of raising such a soft and whiny boy, told Travis of his true lineage. Growing angry, travis flew to Gotham City where Bruce Wayne kicked his ass no less than 17 times. Travis, beaten and broken, resigned to the fact that the Wayne millions would never be his. He returned to Leeds where he found some strong black plastic bags. Donning the gear and running through the streets of Leeds got him exiled. He moved to Yorkshire, and is now dedicated to stopping Wayne Travis for no other reason then they have the same name, but reversed. He got some kind of weird paranoia of that such things while working with Myxelplix while fighting Batman.

:lol:

:uhoh: Leeds isn't far from me!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic -

The RIAA

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is the trade group that represents the U.S. recording industry. Its mission is to foster a business and legal climate that supports and promotes our members' creative and financial vitality. Its members are the record companies that comprise the most vibrant national music industry in the world. RIAA members create, manufacture and/or distribute approximately 90% of all legitimate sound recordings produced and sold in the United States.

In support of this mission, the RIAA works to protect intellectual property rights worldwide and the First Amendment rights of artists; conduct consumer industry and technical research; and monitor and review - - state and federal laws, regulations and policies.

They also despise Life and Love.

Numb1075 -

UberBeaver and Mini Numb

This dynamic duo are set on causing Numb1075 sleepless nights and days filled of interuption and annoyonce. As Numb1075 rolls into his office each morning, UberBeaver begins the festivities with a barrage on inane and banal IMs. Carrying on the for the next 8 hours, Numb1075 is oft heard screaming and cursing his rival. But the brilliance of this plan is that as Numb1075 gets home, MiniNumb picks up where the UberBeaver left off and alloys Numb1075 no more than 3 hours of sleep per night. And whilst Numb does sleep, the mini one goes out, f's up his car, and replaces it with a yellow Buick regal.

inmyplace13 said:
This is too bizarre for me to not get in on.
indeed. mine might be too easy though.

or hard, if you don't know what LMJ stands for. :slant:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Numb1075 -

UberBeaver and Mini Numb

This dynamic duo are set on causing Numb1075 sleepless nights and days filled of interuption and annoyonce. As Numb1075 rolls into his office each morning, UberBeaver begins the festivities with a barrage on inane and banal IMs. Carrying on the for the next 8 hours, Numb1075 is oft heard screaming and cursing his rival. But the brilliance of this plan is that as Numb1075 gets home, MiniNumb picks up where the UberBeaver left off and alloys Numb1075 no more than 3 hours of sleep per night. And whilst Numb does sleep, the mini one goes out, f's up his car, and replaces it with a yellow Buick regal.

That about sums it up. Well done.

RedKat

Misplace Topic Forum Poster Man

Escapee from the Interference Psychaitric Center, MTFPM is now hiding out with a wireless connection somewhere in the USA. Upon seeing Super Moderator Ms. RedKat appears in a forum, MTFPM leaps into action and causes havoc by posting such topics as "Favorite Movie?!?!?!" in Bang and Clatter, "IO: YOU ALL SUCK MY BALLS" in Zoo Confessionals and "You ALL SUCK MY BALLS" In It's Official. His latest act of absolute disregard for the rules was a thread in Dream Out Loud about "The Poetry of Scott Stapp." RedKat has sworn to do away with this no good lunatic.

Back
Top Bottom