Post here and I will give an archnemesis. - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Out Of Control
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Post here and I will give an archnemesis.

Just post. I will create an archnemesis based on your username. This could get odd being as how 80% of the names are based on u2 member or songs, but whatever.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
discothequeLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,093
Local Time: 05:21 PM
ok. . .go!
__________________

__________________
discothequeLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:48 PM   #3
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 01:21 AM
__________________
waynetravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
DiscotequEP -

ABBAKillahEP.

A crazed lunatic hellbent on killing all 4 original members of ABBA because his parents were killed at Studio 54 in 1981. Witnesses claimed "Take a Chance on Me" was playing when his parents succombed to drug enduced cardiac arrest. Since then ABBAKillahEP has dedicated his life to the punk esthetic and sworn vengeance on those that listen to disco, especially those that like ABBA.

Last scene in NYC outside the Swedish embassy demanding reperations.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:03 PM   #5
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Wayne, I'm gonna need some time for you, man.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:04 PM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
DiscotequEP -

ABBAKillahEP.
Witnesses claimed "Take a Chance on Me" was playing when his parents succombed to drug enduced cardiac arrest.

Last scene in NYC outside the Swedish embassy demanding reperations.
__________________
redkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In the dog house
Posts: 19,557
Local Time: 07:21 PM
<~


I like on Weebl and Bob how Weebl's archnemesis is a Wee Bull.
__________________
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:23 PM   #8
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Wayne Travis -

Travis Wayne aka Bag Man.

Younger brother of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman,Travis Wayne was shipped to Leeds, England to live with Bruce Wayne's butler's Alfred's family. Young Travis was a shy boy, and growing up in a tough area, grew angry and bitter. Upon reaching age 16 his stepfather, growing tired of raising such a soft and whiny boy, told Travis of his true lineage. Growing angry, travis flew to Gotham City where Bruce Wayne kicked his ass no less than 17 times. Travis, beaten and broken, resigned to the fact that the Wayne millions would never be his. He returned to Leeds where he found some strong black plastic bags. Donning the gear and running through the streets of Leeds got him exiled. He moved to Yorkshire, and is now dedicated to stopping Wayne Travis for no other reason then they have the same name, but reversed. He got some kind of weird paranoia of that such things while working with Myxelplix while fighting Batman.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
<~


I like on Weebl and Bob how Weebl's archnemesis is a Wee Bull.
OK, you're archnemesis is "Someone Who Makes Sense."

What did you say?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:27 PM   #10
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


OK, you're archnemesis is "Someone Who Makes Sense."

What did you say?
Sorry about that. I was reading it wrong. My bad. Sorry again.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Wayne Travis -

Travis Wayne aka Bag Man.

Younger brother of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman,Travis Wayne was shipped to Leeds, England to live with Bruce Wayne's butler's Alfred's family. Young Travis was a shy boy, and growing up in a tough area, grew angry and bitter. Upon reaching age 16 his stepfather, growing tired of raising such a soft and whiny boy, told Travis of his true lineage. Growing angry, travis flew to Gotham City where Bruce Wayne kicked his ass no less than 17 times. Travis, beaten and broken, resigned to the fact that the Wayne millions would never be his. He returned to Leeds where he found some strong black plastic bags. Donning the gear and running through the streets of Leeds got him exiled. He moved to Yorkshire, and is now dedicated to stopping Wayne Travis for no other reason then they have the same name, but reversed. He got some kind of weird paranoia of that such things while working with Myxelplix while fighting Batman.


Leeds isn't far from me!!
__________________
waynetravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:36 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Numb1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Posts: 11,382
Local Time: 07:21 PM
__________________
Numb1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #13
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:21 PM
This is hysterical!

Try my name, it is not U2 related.


Go ahead.....
__________________
Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 01:21 PM
This is too bizarre for me to not get in on.
__________________
impy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:42 PM   #15
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:21 PM
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic -

The RIAA

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is the trade group that represents the U.S. recording industry. Its mission is to foster a business and legal climate that supports and promotes our members' creative and financial vitality. Its members are the record companies that comprise the most vibrant national music industry in the world. RIAA members create, manufacture and/or distribute approximately 90% of all legitimate sound recordings produced and sold in the United States.

In support of this mission, the RIAA works to protect intellectual property rights worldwide and the First Amendment rights of artists; conduct consumer industry and technical research; and monitor and review - - state and federal laws, regulations and policies.

They also despise Life and Love.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com