Post here and I will give an archnemesis.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie

Barbara "Barb81" Schullenbach

Barb81: So like, OMG, did u hear wut Kristie did 2 me?
JustTimblkGrll81: No?1!?
Barb81: She like totely thru hrslf @ Brian!
JustTimblkGrll81: Wut?!?!?! Wut a hoar!!!!
Barb81: I know, rite? She cums in2 wurk like an hour late, rite, and she gives me this look like, Bitch. So I'm like, bitch back and then -
JustTimblkGrll81: U said that?!?@
Barb81 - No, I just made the face, like Bitch.
JustTimblkGrll81: Oh.
JustTimblkGrll81: I hate my scrnname, want 2 chge it.
Barb81: So like, I go to wurk, and I'm making Lattes and shit, and like....so y don't u change it?
Barb81: And all the time she's like looking at me. So finally I get a break, and I'm like, I need 2 talk 2 u, and she's all, like, Y? And I'm like, cuz I do.
Barb81: U stil there?
JustTimblkGrll81:Yeah, sorry. Was DLing a ring tone.
Barb81: Cool. Witch 1?
JustTimblkGrll81: Death Cab 4 Cuetie.
Barb81: Awesome. I love them.
Barb81: Anyway, I'm like Kristie, what's up? Y u look at me like Bitch? And she's like, Brian likes me.
JustTimblkGrll81:OMG@@!! Wut a bitch! :mad:
Barb81: I am so gonna kick her ass. I am so her arch nemsis.
JustTimblkGrll81:Like batman and robbie?
Barb81: Exactly.

UberBeaver said:
Lila64

Ray Davies

1968. The Summer of Love. The Kinks kick off their 1968 tour in the SoHo section of New York City. Girls flock to see them and revel in the joy that is the Davies brothers. One lucky girl gets the eye of Ray Davies. After a few hours of small talk and drinks of champaigne, she says, "Won't you come home with me?", and he does. They great their freak on and then slumber in a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

The next morning, singer Ray Davies opens his eyes and says, "Ahhh, now there's a night I won't soon be forgetting. Thank you Lola."

"Lila."

"What?"

"My name. It's Lila. Not Lola. L-I-L-A, Lila."

"Oh...right. Sorry bout that. Anyway, got to go. Playing Boston tomorrow. Bye Lola."

Ray wrote to Lila for many months, but like so many long distance romances, it faltered. Then, one day, in late 1970 a small package arrived. In it was a record and a note. "I told you I'd never forget you. I even wrote a song about you. I think it'll be a hit. Miss you Lola. Love always, Ray."

"Son of a bitch," she said after reading the note. "L-I-L-A, LILA."

:lmao: :lmao: :applaud: :applaud:

<<<and a Kinks fan :wink:

UberBeaver said:

I went out and bought a Fender because of Dave. I've never heard anyone with such a perfect tone as Gilmour. The guy is a god. I'd probably go gay for him. First solo of Mother = greatest freaking thing ever.

I'm notorius around these parts for poking fun at Dave, but I couldn't agree more on his tone. :wink: There aren't many guitarists out there who can pull off that sound. My father would kill me if he found out I've said this, but he has cried at the guitar at the beginning of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It takes a lot of skill to do that to a middle-aged man. Simply amazing. The song makes me cry too (mainly the lyrical subject matter, but the guitar has some part in it.) I'd have sex with Part II if I could. It's only four notes, but the subtle effects on it are set just perfectly. Then when the drums come in...oh boy. :drool:

Guitar babble. :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Kristie

Barbara "Barb81" Schullenbach

Barb81: So like, OMG, did u hear wut Kristie did 2 me?
JustTimblkGrll81: No?1!?
Barb81: She like totely thru hrslf @ Brian!
JustTimblkGrll81: Wut?!?!?! Wut a hoar!!!!
Barb81: I know, rite? She cums in2 wurk like an hour late, rite, and she gives me this look like, Bitch. So I'm like, bitch back and then -
JustTimblkGrll81: U said that?!?@
Barb81 - No, I just made the face, like Bitch.
JustTimblkGrll81: Oh.
JustTimblkGrll81: I hate my scrnname, want 2 chge it.
Barb81: So like, I go to wurk, and I'm making Lattes and shit, and like....so y don't u change it?
Barb81: And all the time she's like looking at me. So finally I get a break, and I'm like, I need 2 talk 2 u, and she's all, like, Y? And I'm like, cuz I do.
Barb81: U stil there?
JustTimblkGrll81:Yeah, sorry. Was DLing a ring tone.
Barb81: Cool. Witch 1?
JustTimblkGrll81: Death Cab 4 Cuetie.
Barb81: Awesome. I love them.
Barb81: Anyway, I'm like Kristie, what's up? Y u look at me like Bitch? And she's like, Brian likes me.
JustTimblkGrll81:OMG@@!! Wut a bitch! :mad:
Barb81: I am so gonna kick her ass. I am so her arch nemsis.
JustTimblkGrll81:Like batman and robbie?
Barb81: Exactly.

yaaaaaaaay!
:lmao:

these are all works of genius

GibsonGirl said:

I'm notorius around these parts for poking fun at Dave, but I couldn't agree more on his tone. :wink: There aren't many guitarists out there who can pull off that sound. My father would kill me if he found out I've said this, but he has cried at the guitar at the beginning of Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It takes a lot of skill to do that to a middle-aged man. Simply amazing. The song makes me cry too (mainly the lyrical subject matter, but the guitar has some part in it.) I'd have sex with Part II if I could. It's only four notes, but the subtle effects on it are set just perfectly. Then when the drums come in...oh boy. :drool:

Guitar babble. :drool:

Yeah, Shine On is ludicrously good. And then he gets that freaky tone on Have a Cigar. He's eith not human or He's using technology recovered at the Roswell site. And that's cheating.
And I should add that I was quite sad to learn that simply buying a fender doesn't make you sound like Dave. Which I think is false advertising, but, whatever.

Love_U2_Adam (Haven't forgotten you, just haven't thought of anything better than Hate_JustMe_Eve yet. And that one sucks.)
TripThruUreWires (aka Chiso, or something, I think, I dunno)
GreenEyedGirl
Rocking Edge
Namkur
CliffEdge
bono212
FlySoHigh
Mugsy
BonoChick
ThoraSeb
Mr Brau
BluRmChk
Onebloodonelife
MacHat
IwasBored
JackintheBox
Got PhilK?
U2VertigoFly

redkat said:

:lmao:

Fraggle Rock :love:

Doozer at work

gallerydoozer8.jpg

Mugsy

Rocky (not Balboa; see pic below)

Few Gangland tales are more harrowing than the tale of Mugsy and Rocky.

Both born and raised in an Italian immigrant section of Brooklyn just after the turn of the century, Rocky and Mugsy got involved in the underground life at shocking young ages. By age 7 both had been used as messenger boys for an an up and coming local crime syndicate. By 10 Rocky had his own crew, the Brooklyn Juventis; by 15, he had his own family.

His right hand woman through all this time was, of course, the muscle bound, 6'9" Mugsy. Together Rocky and Mugsy harrassed Bugs Bunny aka Elegant Mess. Finally driving the no good do gooder outta town. For the next decade the city fell firmly into the grip of Rocky. Everyone fell in line, except his most trusted ally, Mugsy.

Mugsy grew tired of the crime life style and wanted nothing more than to settle down and draw cartoons (see below - work entitled "Self Portrait with Old Friend" - Mugsy on right), but Rocky thought this was silly and constantly took away Mugsy's art supplies.

After years of this abusive nature, Mugsy called it quits. However, one can't just quit their line of work. Rocky refused to let her go, he needed his muscle, and there was no one more feared than the musclebound menace Mugsy. Mugsy then had a brilliant plan.

She drew a scathing picture of Rocky and took out a full page ad in the NYTimes. Rocky's picture was all over the city; the king of the underground laid low, open to mockery. Rocky was infuriated, but knew there was little he could do to stop Mugsy, who at 6'9" towered over her little boss.

Rocky allowed her her art supplies, and even rented a studio space for her in lower Manhattan. She had her first show a few months later. Rocky was at first reluctant to go, but felt it was only right, and besides, ho knew what kind of money people came to these shows.

As he entered the gallery he noticed that every picture was a mockery of him. All playing off his stature and purple suits. Humiliated, Rocky fled town leaving Mugsy in charge of the NYC crime world, which she rules, to this day, with an iron fist....gripping a crayon.

Like all good arch-nemesises, Rocky has sworn revenge. But he's liking the weather down in Tampa, so no rush.

Rocky_and_Mugsy.jpg

oooh do me do me do me......please...and that isn't something i scream often in public so be grateful:p

oh and LJT is an abbreviation of Les Jours Tristes if that helps any!

I would say that I’m utterly prepared to undergo such a transaction; however, I suspect that my arch nemesis is none other than humanity itself. :wink:

So yeah;

OMG Mizzle!

Back
Top Bottom