Post here and I will give an archnemesis. - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Out Of Control
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #436
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:41 AM
But I'm glad that PFan and I are garnering some allies. We need 'em.

Old 08-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #437
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:41 AM
Don't even quit.

Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #438
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm slightly confused as to why I'm shouting everything and rolling in the mud. I figured I'd be more of the trying to act smarter than I am type as opposed to batshit insane. But, alas, it's all semantics.

And Beav is not really a wizard.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 PM   #439
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
I'm slightly confused as to why I'm shouting everything and rolling in the mud. I figured I'd be more of the trying to act smarter than I am type as opposed to batshit insane. But, alas, it's all semantics.

It's fiction, too, you need to keep that in mind, Dan. Plus, Beav is mentally ill. Creative, but, not well in the cabesa.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #440
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
It's fiction, too, you need to keep that in mind, Dan. Plus, Beav is mentally ill. Creative, but, not well in the cabesa.
:spoiler:

It's BASED on a true story. So-ooo, couldn't that mean SOME things are accurate ??
Old 08-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #441
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
:spoiler:

It's BASED on a true story. So-ooo, couldn't that mean SOME things are accurate ??
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:30 PM   #442
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm in a car but I'm not a carrot.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #443
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:41 AM
Quote:
I'm in a car but I'm not a carrot.
What do you know about diabetes?
Old 08-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #444
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Quote:

I don't know, man. I just type shit. There's no plan. I opted to make you a Philly sports obssessed version of the Joker, or some shit. You don't like it? You want to be some sort of pretentious snob? It can be arranged. And I have no idea why that goddamn carrot line makes me laugh.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #445
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
I don't know, man. I just type shit. There's no plan. I opted to make you a Philly sports obssessed version of the Joker, or some shit. You don't like it? You want to be some sort of pretentious snob? It can be arranged. And I have no idea why that goddamn carrot line makes me laugh.
Don't let some spoiled suburban teenaged midget fuck with your vision.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:37 PM   #446
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
I like the Joker angle, actually. Keep going with that.

I've been trying to perfect my imitation of the Joker lately.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #447
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

The Sad Punk

Vintage Punk

"You need to ONE - stop fucking crying. TWO - man up and get over whatever the fuck you're crying about. Jesus. Punk is not sad. Punk is pissed, man. You need to get out there and fucking listen to what The Clash were saying. Were they saying, 'I'll be over here, crying in the corner. Just....you know....stop by sometime. Let me know you care. Give my life meaning....bo whooo whooo whhooo waaahhh.'? FUCK NO! The Clash were saying, 'HEY - SHIT'S FUCKED UP! DO SOMETHING! Stop fucking crying. Goddamn, THAT is PUNK. Sad Punk = emo = teh suck. Fuck, man....hold on, ... I gotta take this call....Holla!.....no....not really....you know, just schoolin' some Bright Eyes fan....uh huh.....really?.....lol, the True Funk Invaders? Hey - jon CRYER - I think I found some friends for you, callin themselves teh True FUnk Invaders...bunch of douche bags, yeah, sorry, anyway, who are you with.....speaking of douche bags.....uh hm....when?.....OH - There you are! HI HI HI!!! See me waving? Yeah, I'm waving!!! I'm jumping!!! SEE ME??? I'M JUMPING AND WAVING NOW!!! How can you not see me? Wait, I'll get on my roof...see me now?.... Are you looking in the right place?....East of the water tower....I AM JUMPING AND WAVING....oh you little wench. You saw me the whole time. You'll pay, missy....anyway, come get me....just so I know, how bad does he stink tonight....uh huh....oh....well, ok then. You promise? .... OK, I'm in. Let's go.....later. Hey, you, go home, burn all your Death Cab CDs, put on some Ramones and rock the funk out. HASTA!"

A flash of light and VP is transported away. The Sad Punk, as is his/her nature, puts on Dashboard Confessional and curses teh night.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #448
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:41 AM
?
Old 08-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #449
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
?
What?
Old 08-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #450
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
The Sad Punk

Vintage Punk

"You need to ONE - stop fucking crying. TWO - man up and get over whatever the fuck you're crying about. Jesus. Punk is not sad. Punk is pissed, man. You need to get out there and fucking listen to what The Clash were saying. Were they saying, 'I'll be over here, crying in the corner. Just....you know....stop by sometime. Let me know you care. Give my life meaning....bo whooo whooo whhooo waaahhh.'? FUCK NO! The Clash were saying, 'HEY - SHIT'S FUCKED UP! DO SOMETHING! Stop fucking crying. Goddamn, THAT is PUNK. Sad Punk = emo = teh suck. Fuck, man....hold on, ... I gotta take this call....Holla!.....no....not really....you know, just schoolin' some Bright Eyes fan....uh huh.....really?.....lol, the True Funk Invaders? Hey - jon CRYER - I think I found some friends for you, callin themselves teh True FUnk Invaders...bunch of douche bags, yeah, sorry, anyway, who are you with.....speaking of douche bags.....uh hm....when?.....OH - There you are! HI HI HI!!! See me waving? Yeah, I'm waving!!! I'm jumping!!! SEE ME??? I'M JUMPING AND WAVING NOW!!! How can you not see me? Wait, I'll get on my roof...see me now?.... Are you looking in the right place?....East of the water tower....I AM JUMPING AND WAVING....oh you little wench. You saw me the whole time. You'll pay, missy....anyway, come get me....just so I know, how bad does he stink tonight....uh huh....oh....well, ok then. You promise? .... OK, I'm in. Let's go.....later. Hey, you, go home, burn all your Death Cab CDs, put on some Ramones and rock the funk out. HASTA!"

A flash of light and VP is transported away. The Sad Punk, as is his/her nature, puts on Dashboard Confessional and curses teh night.
DEATH OR GLORY
Becomes just another story!
DEATH OR GLORY
Becomes just another story...