Local Time: 03:05 PM
Would mine be "NewYorkFan"?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:27 PM   #306
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Would mine be "NewYorkFan"?
No it'd be the Eaglesflyersphillies76ers. It's not NY's fault that your teams can't bring it home.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #307
ONE
love, blood, life

zing !
Old 08-21-2006, 01:54 PM   #308

SunBloc

The Outter Planets

Colonsville, Uranus - Today, speaking for the Millitary Allaince of the Outter Planets (MAOTOP), Uranian Prime Minister Alzip Exxechezorn de Zagon issued a harsh reprimand and perhaps a threat to the SunBloc planets Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. "We speak as one when we state here today that equality cannot be brought by downgrading our little friend Pluto from Planet to Floating piece of Ice. This insult will not be had by those of us that live beyond the asteroid belt."

In response to Earth's prouncement last week that Pluto, ninth from the sun, may indeed not be planet due to it's size and orbit, the MAOTOP planets held a session on Uranus to work up a response. "We will not let Pluto go. Pluto is an important part of MAOTOP and the solar system. Though the suns rays warm not Pluto's icy surface we will not allow the arrogant bigots of the SunBloc to strip Pluto of it's rightful role of 9th planet. And doing so would totally fuck up the mnuemonic devices we learned as kids. What would my very educated mother just serve us nine of should Pluto be removed? Nothing? We stand here in unity and defiance and say no. We want pizzas....Pluto. Both. Shut up, Earth. You're pissing me off. Last time one of you inner planets pissed off MAOTOP you remember what happened? Remember that planet between Mars and Jupiter? BAM!Asteroid Belt nowadays. Don't think we won't make another."

In response to MAOTOPs pronouncement the SunBloc nations said that the idea to downgrade Pluto "was just an idea, no big. Chill out. Those big planets out there, they're like steak heads, you know? It's like when you go the gym and the big juiced up dudes start snapping at the little guys for not moving fast enough, or not lifting enough or not resetting the weights to like half a goddamn ton when they're done. You know? Lunatics. And who knows. Maybe we'll leave pluto and add a couple of more planets. I dunno. Maybe we want 12 planets. 50 planets. What do those 'roid heads think about that?"

An official decision is due later this year.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #309
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
TripThruUreWires (female)
Namkur (male)
Mr Brau (male)
Onebloodonelife
MacHat (female)
LemonMacPhisto (male)
RedRocksU2 (male)
KatieBu21 (female)
Zootelesque (male)
Onebloodonelife (female)
YBORCITYOBL
Frenchie
COBL_04
SunBloc
JanuaryStar
I'm female
Old 08-21-2006, 02:43 PM   #310

Frenchie

Anybody From Any Country That's Not France. Ever.

Minutes from Security Council Meeting 082106.

Frenchie surrenders. "In light of recent events, we surrender," Frenchie says after Luxembourg stated that "London Bridge" by Fergie was #1 for the week on the iPod playlist. Luxembourg responded with, "Right of course" and moved on to the next issue, Resolution #4510.b, dealing with the situation in Lebanon. Frenchie surrenders to Isreal , Lebanon and Hesbollah, who not being a country can not able to accept the surrender. Lebanon and Israel both shrug it off.

At this point Honduran janitor Hector Morales sneezed thus prompting Frenchie to surrender. Morales accepts the surrender and went to empty the trash bins in the cafeteria.

The US Ambassador John Bolton (brother of pop god Michael Bolton) demands Frenchie's surrender. Frenchie plays the spite card and refuses. Bolton begins whining and accusing Frenchie of aiding terrorists. Morales returns, sneezs, Frenchie surrenders, Bolton says the US accepts the surrender, Frenchie says s/he was not surrending to Bolton but to the janitor who gave him/her a start with the sneeze, Bolton says"Too late, no backsies." Frenchie says something very existential. Bolton picks up phone, calls Cheney, apparently does not get authorization to attack Frenchie. Bolton weeps. Kofi Annan calls for order.

Lithuania raises hand, Frenchie surrenders, Annan calls on Lithuania, Lithuania says, "No, we got nothing. I just bet Ecuador I could get Frenchie to surrender by raising my hand. Ecuador owes me $5USD." Annan instructs Ecuador to pay Lithuania $5USD. Annan takes 2 of the dollars. Lituania received $3USD. Bolton grabs Frenchie and demands a true surrender. Frenchie refuses. Boltons threatens to sic Germany on Frenchie. Germany tells Bolton to sit down and STFU. Bolton calls Cheney. Annan calls for order again.

Lithuania raises hand. Frenchie surrenders. Ecuador slaps forehead with hand and says, "No puedo creerlo. Double o nada? Come on!" Annan takes $4. Lithuania gets $6. Lithuania does the cabbage patch dance in it's seat. Frenchie surrenders.

Annan puts his $6 away, calls an end to the meeting and gets lunch. Frenchie ordered French Fries, French Toast and French Coffee and then throws them all at Bolton.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:16 PM   #311
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:05 AM
UberBeav-

SunBloc - The Outter Planets -- It's brilliant!!!

Thank you thank you. I can die happy now!

one more
Old 08-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #312
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:05 PM
Did anyone ever figure out the correlation between my name and my archnemisis?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:27 PM   #313

Dalton is the rug capitol and Cheticamp (or whatever it was) was the carpet capitol. Or something along those lines. I win the prize!
Old 09-18-2006, 04:25 PM   #314

RedKat

Black Dog

When we first got together, Black Dog was so suave, so debonair. The first night we met he told me the way I moved made him sweat, made him groove. He told me he liked the way I shook my thing, and he promised to make me burn and mae me sting. Well, that was the first sign he was full of shit. Let me tell you, there was burning, and definetly stinging, but NOT what I envisioned. No way no how. So I was all set to walk away, but thn he got all puppied eyed and said he couldnt keep away. Something about honey drippings...I dunno, but i took him back.

Second sign that I should dropped him right quick: ADD. He had it back. Dude rocked backed and forth, rolled around. He could not stand still. He said he had a fire in his heart, and the it was drawn to the fire in my heart. Said he dreamed of me. And stupid me, I took him back again.

He said, "I'll do anything. Tell me what to do now." So I told him.

Well, it didn't take long before I threw him out. I took his money, I took his car. I told my girlfriend Sherry I was moving to Hollywood to be an actress, a star. I was hoping maybe this would get him away from me, make him stop coming round. Well, it kinda worked, then he turned bitter. He started bad mouthing me. Said I had big legs, no soul. Bastard. Next time I see him I'm gonna tell him to start praying and ask God for a stupid ass woman that'll hold his hand and put up with his shit, cause I ain't havin it no more.
Old 09-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #315

TripThruUreWires (female)
Namkur (male)
Mr Brau (male)
Onebloodonelife
MacHat (female)
LemonMacPhisto (male)
RedRocksU2 (male)
KatieBu21 (female)
Zootelesque (male)