Post here and I will give an archnemesis.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn you, Roger! Damn it! Damn you!

Ancestors, protect me...

Florida sticks out like a sore thumb. Plus, YLB's got the obvious weakness of the bunch. Of course he's first to die.

The real question is, who'll be the last to die for a mistake?

(Probably El_Fa, since this is all a lead up to invading Canadia.)

I have my tourist stronghold at Universal Studios though. I've already blown up Disney with The Funk.

Guess what, deadman:

20,000 posts. Right here, right now.

BAM!

POW!

~BrightestStar~

Pfan y BitchTits

Pfan sits in the back of the Flying Breasts laughing like a lunatic. NSW has him tied to the main throttle as pfan's rocking motions give the FB extra thrust. "We kill The Bea-Vah, we kill....THE EL-FA EHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! YOU HEAR ME, TITTY BOY? YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes, of course I hear you. I like what you're saying, I like where your head is at. You're giving 110%, lil buddy. I can see the hustle. However, I'd appreciate it if you brought it down a notch this early in the game. It's only the first quarter, you don't want to be going into the locker room 4 fouls deep, son."

"WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY BY THE OLD RULES! THIS IS A NEW WORLD!!! YOU CAN'T GET INTO THE GAME UNTIL YOU FOULD OUT!!! AAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! RED CARD ME RED CARD ME, I WANT TO PLAY!!!"

"Pfan, when it comes down to the wire, you are chaos under pressure: High five, lil buddy!"

As pfan lunges forward to complete the Hi5, the FL is knocked for a loop. Pfan hits his head on the console and giggles with glee at the blood running into his eyes. "It's like wine, MIKEY!!! It's my own personal VINTAGE!!!"

"I don't drink...but that's co - wait. What did you say?"

"Me?"

"Yes...you just said something and my brain clicked....but I can't place it."

"Oh...did I speak out loud? What voice did I use. It's hard to keep track."

"It was kinda French, slightly lilted. Creole maybe?"

"Oh, about the wine. Yeah, it's my own vintage."

"Yes. That's we. We need her. We cannot rule UYMFA without VP."

"VP? Dick Cheney? He's a chick? THIS WORLD JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!"

"No, Vintage Punk. If we don't get her to join us she will use her Canadian to aid the EL-FA."

"Si el mundo ta da limons, haces LIMONADA!!!!"

"O....k. Great. I'm changing coordinates, we are going to the birthplace of Gretzky."

"NO - HE WAS A FLYER MURDERER!!! WE WANT HIS HEAD WE WANT HIS HEAD!!!"

NSW turns hard to the north, but the ship will not move. "WTF?" A knocking at the window. "Hola, Pokey."

"Oh crap. Get off my spaceship thingy, woman."

"Ohhh, Pokey. Is that anyway to speak to an old friend?" With that a blinding light destroys all of the onboard nav systems. "Both of you - OUT!"

The door opens and NSW and pfan emerge. Hovering above BrightestStar smirks indignantly and crushes the FB with a motion of her hand. "Ooops."

"You know...I worked a long time on that thing. Why you gotta be like that?"

"Because I..uh...what is he doing?" She points to pfan who is rolling in the mud singing the Penn State fight song. "Is he ok?"

"That's a relative term, of course, but yes. I suppose I'd alow 'ok' to describe him. Now, why did you stop us and destroy my ship, man?"

"Well, it's simple. You and I have arrived at one of those cross roads, Pokey. We are disgusted by each other, and yet we find ourselves in need of each of other. Ironic? Perhaps. But in this case, a fact of life. You need VP, I need VP amd we both need to stop the Mothership."

"The Mothership? It's back?"

"Oh, it's back. And it's filling up. Unico, LemonMac, Reggie and Dalton are all on board. G-d knows who's next. lol. G-d."

"My G-d. It's worse than I thought....pfan, get off me....no...dude, that tickles, stop. Actually...it feels kinda nice...oh wow....STOP! Back to the topic. OK, vilest of women, what do you propose? Some sort of alliance?"

"Yes, temporary at best, but I'm afraid if we want to stop the Mothership and True Funk Invaders - "

"Is that what they're calling themselves?"

"DO NOT INTERUPT ME! ..... And no, I just made that up. Anywho - we need to unite. If you find yourself agreeable, I call the VeeP and viola, you double your lineup. You in?"

"Pfan - I'm making a High Powered Executive Decision. We are joineing with Bri and VP."

"I USED TO KNOW A MAN NAMED ED...THEN I ATE HIS HEAD!!! TRUE STORY TRUE STORY TRUE STORY!!!"

"I think that means yes. Welcome abo....Wait. You destroyed our fucking ship? Now what? How are we supposed to travel now?"

"Don't worry, my pokey lil friend, I got that covered."

A flash of light and the triumvirate vanishes.

I'm slightly confused as to why I'm shouting everything and rolling in the mud. I figured I'd be more of the trying to act smarter than I am type as opposed to batshit insane. But, alas, it's all semantics.

And Beav is not really a wizard.

I'm slightly confused as to why I'm shouting everything and rolling in the mud. I figured I'd be more of the trying to act smarter than I am type as opposed to batshit insane. But, alas, it's all semantics.

It's fiction, too, you need to keep that in mind, Dan. Plus, Beav is mentally ill. Creative, but, not well in the cabesa.

I don't know, man. I just type shit. There's no plan. I opted to make you a Philly sports obssessed version of the Joker, or some shit. You don't like it? You want to be some sort of pretentious snob? It can be arranged. And I have no idea why that goddamn carrot line makes me laugh.

I don't know, man. I just type shit. There's no plan. I opted to make you a Philly sports obssessed version of the Joker, or some shit. You don't like it? You want to be some sort of pretentious snob? It can be arranged. And I have no idea why that goddamn carrot line makes me laugh.

Don't let some spoiled suburban teenaged midget fuck with your vision.

I like the Joker angle, actually. Keep going with that.

I've been trying to perfect my imitation of the Joker lately.

The Sad Punk

Vintage Punk

"You need to ONE - stop fucking crying. TWO - man up and get over whatever the fuck you're crying about. Jesus. Punk is not sad. Punk is pissed, man. You need to get out there and fucking listen to what The Clash were saying. Were they saying, 'I'll be over here, crying in the corner. Just....you know....stop by sometime. Let me know you care. Give my life meaning....bo whooo whooo whhooo waaahhh.'? FUCK NO! The Clash were saying, 'HEY - SHIT'S FUCKED UP! DO SOMETHING! Stop fucking crying. Goddamn, THAT is PUNK. Sad Punk = emo = teh suck. Fuck, man....hold on, ... I gotta take this call....Holla!.....no....not really....you know, just schoolin' some Bright Eyes fan....uh huh.....really?.....lol, the True Funk Invaders? Hey - jon CRYER - I think I found some friends for you, callin themselves teh True FUnk Invaders...bunch of douche bags, yeah, sorry, anyway, who are you with.....speaking of douche bags.....uh hm....when?.....OH - There you are! HI HI HI!!! See me waving? Yeah, I'm waving!!! I'm jumping!!! SEE ME??? I'M JUMPING AND WAVING NOW!!! How can you not see me? Wait, I'll get on my roof...see me now?.... Are you looking in the right place?....East of the water tower....I AM JUMPING AND WAVING....oh you little wench. You saw me the whole time. You'll pay, missy....anyway, come get me....just so I know, how bad does he stink tonight....uh huh....oh....well, ok then. You promise? .... OK, I'm in. Let's go.....later. Hey, you, go home, burn all your Death Cab CDs, put on some Ramones and rock the funk out. HASTA!"

A flash of light and VP is transported away. The Sad Punk, as is his/her nature, puts on Dashboard Confessional and curses teh night.

The Sad Punk

Vintage Punk

"You need to ONE - stop fucking crying. TWO - man up and get over whatever the fuck you're crying about. Jesus. Punk is not sad. Punk is pissed, man. You need to get out there and fucking listen to what The Clash were saying. Were they saying, 'I'll be over here, crying in the corner. Just....you know....stop by sometime. Let me know you care. Give my life meaning....bo whooo whooo whhooo waaahhh.'? FUCK NO! The Clash were saying, 'HEY - SHIT'S FUCKED UP! DO SOMETHING! Stop fucking crying. Goddamn, THAT is PUNK. Sad Punk = emo = teh suck. Fuck, man....hold on, ... I gotta take this call....Holla!.....no....not really....you know, just schoolin' some Bright Eyes fan....uh huh.....really?.....lol, the True Funk Invaders? Hey - jon CRYER - I think I found some friends for you, callin themselves teh True FUnk Invaders...bunch of douche bags, yeah, sorry, anyway, who are you with.....speaking of douche bags.....uh hm....when?.....OH - There you are! HI HI HI!!! See me waving? Yeah, I'm waving!!! I'm jumping!!! SEE ME??? I'M JUMPING AND WAVING NOW!!! How can you not see me? Wait, I'll get on my roof...see me now?.... Are you looking in the right place?....East of the water tower....I AM JUMPING AND WAVING....oh you little wench. You saw me the whole time. You'll pay, missy....anyway, come get me....just so I know, how bad does he stink tonight....uh huh....oh....well, ok then. You promise? .... OK, I'm in. Let's go.....later. Hey, you, go home, burn all your Death Cab CDs, put on some Ramones and rock the funk out. HASTA!"

A flash of light and VP is transported away. The Sad Punk, as is his/her nature, puts on Dashboard Confessional and curses teh night.

DEATH OR GLORY
Becomes just another story!
DEATH OR GLORY
Becomes just another story...

Back
Top Bottom