Oteha Valley Road, Tāmaki-makau-rau, Te Ika-a-Māui Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courier Post ask few questions I've noticed :lol:

Name the option you'd prefer and we can thrash it out

Haha, righto, let's take this to Messenger.

I should also cook dinner. Daaamn it's tempting to ring for pizza.

I am so dubious of the construction quality of my apartment block, just for the record. :lol:

I hope to god Melbourne never has a serious earthquake. I don't trust this place will hold up. Or many others.

I can't believe I still weigh ~90 kilos. That's nearly half what I used to be and my fucking god I cannot see where. Bones made of lead?

I totally thought I had put on weight over the past few years, but I was 79kg in 2011 and 78kg a couple of months ago. Though I was 75kg in early 2015 so you know.

I am so dubious of the construction quality of my apartment block, just for the record. :lol:

I hope to god Melbourne never has a serious earthquake. I don't trust this place will hold up. Or many others.

I thought my exes backpacker's in Christchurch was iffy, even thought it took the bad ones. It didn't stop me wondering when to run during a lengthy 4.7 when I was there :lol:

So judging by the chat with my mother just now I am almost certain to be getting clothes for Christmas.

Fifteen years ago I would be bummed. Now? Great! I need some new stuff and I really hate clothes shopping.

That's not a bad range. I judge myself on "if I can see my ribs, it's time to get some protein and get moving".

I think for my height I ought to be around 70, maybe 72kg. Shame I like beer.

I'd be quite happy with gangly! I'm tired of wanting to lose a few kilos. That said, even when I was a teenager I wanted that, while now I look back on it and think that would be a quite good weight to be. So I'm probably always slightly dissatisfied with the status quo, which is true of most other things too. Like my writing; I always say there is no sentence that cannot be improved.

I'd be quite happy with gangly! I'm tired of wanting to lose a few kilos. That said, even when I was a teenager I wanted that, while now I look back on it and think that would be a quite good weight to be. So I'm probably always slightly dissatisfied with the status quo, which is true of most other things too. Like my writing; I always say there is no sentence that cannot be improved.

I personally want a few more but I daresay my results recently say I look just fine.

Effectively your last two sentences get a thumbs up

People think socks are a crap gift. Uhhhh no

God I go through socks like fucking crazy. It's ridiculous.

Shame it's hard to buy shoes for someone. I fucking hate shoe shopping, but can't really ask for those for Christmas.

God I go through socks like fucking crazy. It's ridiculous.

Shame it's hard to buy shoes for someone. I fucking hate shoe shopping, but can't really ask for those for Christmas.

I hate buying shoes for myself! I badly need a few pairs and just WILL NOT DO IT.

I've been wearing, at times, my ex girlfriends purple short as hell girl socks.

I did finally go shoe shopping the other month, and made a point of getting two pairs at once to cut down on future shoe shopping. I struggle to make any pair last two years.

On the topic of not buying new shit, though, I realised the other day that my favourite pair of shorts I have owned for at least 15 years. The fact they're still going surely says everything, especially as the two other pairs I wore often during the last couple of summers now have holes and are going in the bin even though I bought them within the last four years.

Possibly my favourite short-sleeved shirt also dates to my high school years.

My nice (loosely used term now) business shoes date to 2009. My white sneakers about the same and my very noticeable blue and green sneakers are a year old. My green and gold (with a Brazil flag on them!) jandals are probably pushing two years old.

I got lucky that when I had an absurd amount of disposable income I got into buying clothes, so as long as I vary the rotation I could make things last ages.

I've even taken to wearing my business outfit (dress shirt and pants) simply to make sure they get a wash later in the week.

I'd love to open the curtains covering my door outside but even closed it feels like a fucking blast furnace. I don't mind the room not being cold, but I would say hotter than hell is worse.

Oh boohoo we are expecting 32 in Melbourne today and 34 tomorrow!

Whatever you've got is undoubtedly better than this.

I will concede the humidity there makes it worse though.

So in between my own bloody job interviews my landlord has asked me to conduct interviews for our vacant rooms. I figured I've got professional experience in interviews, so hey why not.

I've never managed to do so much work while being unemployed.

Now I am wearing a hoodie and have yet to take off my shoes.

One of my colleagues was walking around outside in a hoodie. I felt hot just looking at him, and when I asked how he was not dying, his explanation about it not being that hot and it was a comfortable option just made me feel hotter.

So in between my own bloody job interviews my landlord has asked me to conduct interviews for our vacant rooms. I figured I've got professional experience in interviews, so hey why not.

I've never managed to do so much work while being unemployed.

I'll ring the Daily Telegraph and tell them about your bludging ways!

They won't even realise that I don't mean the North Shore in NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom