No sleep club II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek - i discovered recently that the reason i haven't seen melatonin out on the shelves in shops over here is because it's only available by prescription here at the moment! :huh:

It's really bad - I never get to sleep until after about 3am on school days, and I get up at 7.30am in the morning. I think I have insomnia - some nights I won't go to sleep at all. Really, really sucks.

:hug: i always used to have a lot of trouble getting to sleep but for almost the past decade now, i listen to Talksport late at night, and it means i don't focus on my own thoughts but what they're discussing on the radio about other stuff so i find it easier to sleep that way! :yes: :up: plus i like to listen to the news&other more fun topics :wink:

Finally last night I slept the whole night through, and so did my boss. We have a very difficult co-worker who we are having problems with. I hope that she will quit, for I am doing her work. It's up to the board to terminate her.

Wow! I slept perfectly lastnight too Tiny! :happy: what a relief it is eh! :yes:

i feel for you insomniacs, i really do. my problem is anti-insomnia, of sorts. i'm chronically anemic, so that is half the problem, but the rest is me trying to be superwoman and do fulltime uni with 2 feral little beasts, hopefully a 3rd one of these days, and intense unrelenting heat which prevents sleep.

i am exhausted, but can fall asleep at anytime and anywhere given the chance!

i slept in til 8.45 am this morning. it was just brilliant. i've asked for a sleep in for my birthday. :lol:

:hug: sleep :hug:

ps, i hope it didn't sound arrogant of me, saying i am trying to be superwoman. obviously i am not, and dont mean to imply i am brilliant. i was being sarcastic as there are many days i throw my hands up and wonder if i have taken too much on.
which is a story for another day, and not related to you guys in this thread of which i am barging in.

:reject:

It didn't sound arrogant at all Angela :no:

I understood what you meant perfectly! :yes: :)

My sleeping patterns are in a total mess, i had to get up earlier than usual 'cos i was waiting in for my electricity meter to be changed&i'm pretty tired :yawn:

So prob not be here too long tonight :huh:

:ohmy: You'll answer my email that quick? :hyper:

I thought George Bush's speech was lastnight, no?

:hug: :hug: i hope i do sleep a lot better!

O no not yet I was saying I hope to answer it after I watch Bush. His speech is tonight. I just heard that the American people wants Bush to work with both Democrats & Republicans, which he won't do, because it's so pig headed. He's going to talk about the War,jobs, the economy, and health care , I really want to hear what he saids about that .

Yep, he definitely sounds a complete twit :mad: that's how i meant it tiny, as in a bit later on! :yes: :wink:

woke up last night at about 2 am in extreme pain in the wrist. last week it was my shoulder. for some reason the flare ups are in the right side of my body. i hate it when i wake up in pain. :grumpy:

sometimes, but i don't know what is going on right now. earlier last week it was my right knee, then my shoulder and now my wrist and hand. and pain that wakes you up is a 10 in my book. :down: the hard part is trying to find a comfortable position to go back to sleep.

:hug: I was having stomach issues that woke me up, not to mention other stuff I had posted about. The cortisone shot helped, but that only masks the problems. Still running more labs here and for part of next week as well. See where that SED rate is now, LOL :reject:

Thanks Tiny, I really appreciate it. The pain will stay in the joint about 24-48 hours so tomorrow I should feel better or it will have moved. :shrug:

Lila, I bet my SED rate is through the roof right now too.

Back
Top Bottom