No sleep club II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad that you're having good nights of sleep, Tiny :hug:

Aww, VertigoGal... :( I hope you're able to sleep well very very soon!! :hug:

I'm having the same problem... Those stupid bad dreams.. :sigh:

Nyquil does help with sleep but you have to be careful because I guess you can get addicted to it.

Been sleeping nicely the last few nights.. been having way odd dreams.. but that's nothing new for me ;)

Did sleep all that well last night fro my leg with huring.

Hope that both JS :hug: and RavenBlue :hug: don't have anymore nasty dreams. Wishing for you both nothing, but sweet dreams from here on in. :)

I've never posted in this thread but I have a ridiulous insomnia problem, usually involves not being able to fall asleep, though I can stay asleep well unless woken up by external factors like roommates. Anyway I have absolutely no sleep schedule because I get so tired from not sleeping that I nap (yes college) and then I don't sleep that night...

but the last two nights, weird dreams, but slept from 9pm-7 and had no problem waking up! usually I sleep from 3 or 5 to hwenever I have to wake up and sleep through my alarm half the time I'm so exhausted.

I haven't posted here before either, but have looked in from time to time.
Tiny - hope you sleep well tonight :)
As a shift worker, i have terrible sleep patterns, all over the place! I'm another one who has terrible trouble falling asleep, but once i'm asleep, if i don't set an alarm I sleep half the day.
A couple of weeks ago i went to work on only 15 min sleep - I fell asleep at 5am, woke at 5:15 and had to get up at 5:30 anyway:madspit:
Anyhow, hope everyone here has a peaceful sleep tonight :hug:

I haven't posted in this thread before, but I've read it a bit. I normally don't have a problem sleeping. but the holidays and days off always throw me. and especially the night before returning to work. it seems that THEN is the time my mind wanders all over the place, about everything.

Oh nice thread, it suits me as I didn't sleep last night

A conversation between me and my dad just now

"what do you call this?"
"ehh...8am?"
"Did you not go to bed?"
"no"
"Do you not think you should?"
"not really"

I took a while to get to sleep&then i woke this morning with a numb arm which happens every so often :(

That's terrible Tiny :( :hug:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get to sleep better soon! :yes:

I slept better lastnight, but still not as great as i was a short while ago :huh:

Back
Top Bottom