No sleep club II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I slept too long lastnight, even though we got an extra hours' sleep! :ohmy: :reject:

I got to sleep quite well lastnight to begin with but then i woke at 5.40 a.m&could have sworn i heard my door being chapped slightly&as if something going through the door too :yikes: went to the door a min later but nothing or no-one there and that was Halloween as well! :shocked: Scary!

I had a bit of pain low in my stomach too, which worried me at first but i realised it was prob period pain :madspit:

Last night it took me a very long time to fall asleep. I don't know why because I have been sleeping so well. Tomorrow I have to get up early and be in to work before 7:30am so I must sleep tonite!

I tossed and turned last night and ended up having only 4 hours sleep but I was there bright and early and pulled off my training presentation quite well! :wave: Hi Tiny!

This thread has been somewhat neglected recently hasn't it? :huh: well my sleep has been quite good mostly although i wake up once or twice during the night when it's still dark outside and you're like groan, winter :crack: :yawn:

How about you Tny? :wink:

I have my good and not so good nights. The last couple of nights I keep waking up a lot, and I think it's a lot to do with what I'm going through with my arm. I think tonight I'm going to take a sleeping pill.

Back
Top Bottom