Lyric game!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
So like the where you say the first thing that comes to mind but a bit different.
(My friend thought me this game.)
See the world in green and blue, And sing whatever song you wanted me to
(The next person would start out withAnd sing whatever song you wanted me to)

Walk on walk on stay safe tonight. Take these shoes Click clacking down some dead end street Take these shoes And make them fit.

Take these shoes Click clacking down some dead end street Take these shoes And make them fit. In the distance, she saw me comin' round I was callin' out, I was callin' out. Still shakin', still in pain You put me back together again.I was cold and you clothed me, honey. I was down, and you lifted me, honey.

In the distance, she saw me comin' round I was callin' out, I was callin' out. Still shakin', still in pain You put me back together again.I was cold and you clothed me, honey. I was down, and you lifted me, honey. Touch me Take me to that other place Teach me. I know I'm not a hopeless case.

Touch me Take me to that other place Teach me. I know I'm not a hopeless case.Every generation gets to change the world, pity the generation that wont listen to you boys and girls

Every generation gets to change the world, pity the generation that wont listen to you boys and girls. Walk on, walk on What you got, they can't steal it No they can't even feel it
Walk on, walk on Stay safe tonight...

Walk on, walk on What you got, they can't steal it No they can't even feel it
Walk on, walk on Stay safe tonight. Got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

Back
Top Bottom