Let There Be Typ[os

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Xoots, I honestly think you are quite all right hree in this threadyourse.f but you can always jse a little company is t thatright?

I don't even give a hist. I'll post all the tyoos I fucking want to. And yoiu can't fucking stop me. Can you? no, you can't. Fuck yes. Anyway, it's 8:57 and I'm fucking living it ip with these fucking typos! Hells yeah! Word. You're the man now, dawg.

Sicy said:
I'llhae to come back when im drunkl,

no no now is the best timenow is always the best time.. look at phillyfan he doesnt goivbe a hist you shoudlt either!!!!

That's right, I don't even give a shit. Fuck yeah. My tuping is actually not terrible, as evidenced by the relative coherence of everything I'm saying. Occassional mistypings are inevtiable. Word.

I am slightly embaressed by the fact taht I seem incapable of typing without the delete button :(

fuck ive love thos thead. i am reative;lt enjoting bornt to run at the moment, but npoew i must go as i have organic cermeistry pathweasts homeowrjk to do.

Ok let's try this on my phoine. Should be fun. And wtf did you just say there cxobl? I think maybe, MAyYBE IUnfdderstood half of it.

this thread is hilarious to read!!!!! i love how you dont hknow have ugh, no, half the stuff people are saying. yeah, yo know it, ha, yo. that's funny. well besides that yo, i type pretty well, if i do say so myself!!! :)

I'm not too sure how I'll go in this thread, I mean so far basically everything is pretty cool unless I suddenly look up and see the post and it's all like BLOOAJOAHAOFHOAJSOFHAOA

Back
Top Bottom