Let There Be Typ[os

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whooooooo. Okay, let's see how well I do in this thread. So far I,m doing well, but I know that like before, saying that will jinxc things. So, I',m just sitting here typing for no reason. I really dfon't know what else to say though, except that cranberries can be yummy and glitter glue is fun.

Dude, I barely made any typos at all! Whoooo!

hahhaha good job DOL!!!! I'm on my mom's computer and I'm not as used to the keyboard...it's kinda weird. I alwyays screw up on it. :( yeah.....well ok i'm done for this post!! lol :D

i've got a flight of the conrhods song stuck in my head irjgt now, it's called "sellotape" or "tape of love" or "pencils in the wind" alternatively between the three, di don't know why they don't just pick one but that's what it is

brown paper
white paper
stick it gotehr with the taope
the tape of ove
oh the stick stuff

Let's see if I can do one more. How about the middle eight of the song I', m listining yto?

In the blink of an eye everything could change
Say hello to your life, now you're iliving
RThis is it, from now on it's a brand new day
It was time to wayke upmfrom this rdream

Not too bad :hmmL:

Dude, I totally killed that smilie code.

I feel really good anbout myself tonight, so who cares :D

Intervetnion, by Madonnsa. Excepyt spelled right. Intervention. By Madonna. I had to put my wrist brace on, 'casuse my wrist hurts from carpal tunnel, and now my typing is worse! Damn wrist! Damn brace! Grr!

Ok, i'm back now so I'm going to write . I think I do much better in the mornong I don't know why, but maybe i don't. I kddon't do ....i don't know what i'm saying. i guess mornings are worse typning for me. I'll keep this in mind when writing papers. :D

Alright, this will be interesting to try again. Hmm...my day was somewhatinteresting ... uh, met with some navy people who tried to recruit me, to no vaail. I'm not really a military person, per se. Meh.

i'm in the middle o flistening to an exlosions in the sky track called "the birth and death o fthe day" and it is fucking fantastic. these guys really are something else, despite the lcak of vocals. i sincerely enjoy their work, especially the album :the earth is not a cold dead place"

I think it would be best served though when you're junk, because jesus Christ, :lmao: wait, junnk? drunk...anyways Jesus Christ when I 'm drunk I can't tipe type worth a shit.

I can't even type worth a shit when I'm wober...sober, but that's becasue I'm i er * i* type too fast

So now you all know my deep dark sercret....I'm afraid you wall have to die.

I think the best effects for this theread would take place igf you were under the influcence. Though, judgling from my typing right now and the fact that I am completely sober is quite sad.

Where have my mad typijng skillz gone?

Back
Top Bottom