Let There Be Typ[os

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well , there was once a man called "the pervert in the ceiling and he looked at peoplel while they were in their private moments. he was the pervert bceause he would always stare at young people from the ceiling of their huge house. it waas horrid, because they wnever knew what was happening until the entire police squad was there and the video tapes of their toilet habits.

I'm Listening to the Love sountdtrack. u know the cirque du soleiol beatles shoew in las vegas? ya....i'm non Help right now. I remember there were people doing cool roller skating tricks during thiis song in teh show :) i wanna see the show again!! this post is confusing. :D

I'm curently working on a project that I have to present tomorrow in class. It is the last thing I have to to dor the class. I jst can't wait to get this over with.

However, the proesos is really cool. I talked to him a fter class for a long while about some serious stuff. This what I am doing right here is procrastination. I love...notice how i can write that world our prefectliy? Procrastination is my forte I guess. I've got noghitn Peace out
Phil

PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh know what happenerd to youer sig? bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it back bring it iback

i was trying to see how many tyime s i could type that woithout making a mystake

riiiighhhtttttt.........you could be on IM right now phil! ur already wasting ur time on interferenec! (but who doesnt love interference? :) )

what boring old book are you reading?

i know i hur th ant mande you cry did everything but murder you and i, but love left a eiwntdow in the skies and to love irahpsodise

I'm generally not a bad tyoer, and my backspace skills are quick enough that the typos don';t slow me down. I do it almost automatically by havit, so it's hard to stop myself from correcting my mistkes.

I type really fast but I make a lot of mistakes.. hmm.. no mistakes yet.. Hmmmmm.. :hmm: I must be getting better at it. I think ai am.. oops.. wait >< There it is.

oh i aseee........thats cool! i wish i could have seen it! its kinda like wehn doozer tries to get her green t:tongue: smiley on every thread going tdown...its pretty funny!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom