Kaikoura, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa (Kia Kaha, Aroha to all) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow my rants have influence? :lol:

Going to a birthday tonight where I'm worried everybody else will be vegan. There's a meat menu but will I be thrown out if I order from it? Fuck it, I like food that doesn't suck.

God I really hope I'm not the only one who isn't vegan. That'd be like being the one atheist in Arkansas.

Well that was a delicious dinner.

I didn't confirm but I am pretty sure I was the only non-vegan.

I'm not sure there's anything to elaborate on! Good company and I quietly tried not to bring attention to meat, preferring to draw attention to my bad personality instead.

I'm still incredibly full from last night's dinner, actually.

Mmm that delicious meat.

But the WBBL has been a good excuse to crack open a cold one.

I wish I was in Wellington, the weather's not so good
The wind, it cuts right through you and it rains more than it should
But I'd be there tomorrow if I only could
Oh I wish I was in Wellington

I want to watch it but it's Wellington Phoenix time. I'll join once they're down 2-0.

Give it ten minutes, fifteen maybe.

And we're in a break between games at the moment anyway. Next one starts in about twenty.

Commentator said Wellington have played 16 games outside of Wellington as home games, including Christchurch, Dunedin, Auckland, Palmerston North and Lower Hutt.

I said a loud WHAT THE FUCK at the last one. Then realised until recently I refused to acknowledge North Harbour Stadium as being part of Auckland until recently (as in when it became my local stadium!)

Hahaha. But also we'd often like to pretend the Hutt Valley has nothing to do with Wellington.

Good start to this WBBL game by Meg Lanning. Beautiful six down the park.

Damn that six onto the roof by Inglis was really something, what a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom