Kaikoura, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa (Kia Kaha, Aroha to all) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty brilliant, Ax.

I have also finished my degree. Amazing huh.

Wow, really? I didn't realise you were that far through, great stuff. :up:

Plus look on the bright side, I hear the University of Woolongong philosophy department is a riot.

bruces02.jpg

I have to legally change my name to Bruce as part of the conditions of employment.

About time we got you back, Ian.

omg, i'm cringing at the shrimp on the barbie post in fym.

I must have missed this!

Four years goes ridiculously fast.

Don't say that. In four years from now I'll have finished my postdoc at Wollongong!

On the other hand, from some point - probably June - next year for three years I will get to enjoy an actual regular salary with all associated terms, conditions, and benefits for the first time in my life. Holy shit.

And if I can roll it into further funding, maybe it will go longer, or I'll use it as a stepping stone to something similar back here in Melbourne.

I don't know, I'm slightly alarmed at how fast time seems to fly. Seven years ago I was waiting on the results of my Honours thesis. It sure as shit doesn't feel like that was so long ago.

I hope I'm not the only person who reads "Cyber Monday" as something lewd.

In other news, yes, Ian will do anything for alcohol.

So will I.

A verified copy of birth certificate or whakapapa or the inside front cover of your passport. You can upload an electronic copy of this document, but you will still need to supply a hardcopy.
A verified copy of your academic transcript from any previous tertiary study that you have completed at institutions other than Massey University. You can upload an electronic copy of this document, but you will still need to supply a hardcopy.
A verified copy of your graduation certification for completed qualifications from any previous tertiary study at institutions other than Massey University. The transcript should show whether the programme was successfully completed. You can upload an electronic copy of this document, but you will still need to supply a hardcopy.
Please complete the Teaching Selected Entry form.
Please complete an Observation Report.
Please attach a full employment history as well as brief detail on recent experience in working with children. Please refer to the selected entry form for further details.
Please download the Referee's Report Form and have two referees complete and sign them and then return them to us.
Please complete the Consent to Disclosure of Information Form.
Another form or document you may want to send to us.

Fuck the poor forest I'm about to hurt

Yes but AUT can't be trusted with anything now that they brand themselves as AUT University.

Almost all universities are a muddle of bureaucracy, a great mess created by the lack of clarity about whether they are a public service, a collegial academic enterprise, or a neoliberal business.

But you knew that too.

And I only began this post with "almost" in case there is some uni I don't know out there that's got its shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom