How's The Weather Part XXXII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
24 degrees, feels like 13, low of 19 for tonight, got about 4-5 inches of snow--it's pretty, but I feel sorry for the people in the northeast who may get 2 feet of now! :ohmy:

It's a mess here. I only got maybe a foot or more of snow, but it's heavy. On top
of the snow was freezing rain and blizzard-type winds. It took me a half hour to clear my car of snow. There's no assigned parking, where I live. I parked in the municipal lot.
I drove around for 10 minutes or so and there wasn't an empty spot in the street,
so I wound up parking back in the lot. I'll try moving it tomorrow. I'm totally beat
from shoveling snow.

It's a mess here. I only got maybe a foot or more of snow, but it's heavy. On top
of the snow was freezing rain and blizzard-type winds. It took me a half hour to clear my car of snow. There's no assigned parking, where I live. I parked in the municipal lot.
I drove around for 10 minutes or so and there wasn't an empty spot in the street,
so I wound up parking back in the lot. I'll try moving it tomorrow. I'm totally beat
from shoveling snow.

Yikes, Dawgie! Be careful out there!

Currently 22 degrees here, windy, still having snow squalls

Back
Top Bottom