How Are You Doing? Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty good. Had a tough trying time dealing with my mom getting her to the oral surgeon to deal with two teeth a dentist said she needed pulled. The oral surgeon doesn’t think she’s in very good health for an extraction which could cause more problems and poor healing so she’s sending mom back to the dentist for a partial filling. I really do NOT like taking her out. She looks like a skeleton and is so frail, speaking so softly and she doesn’t follow conversations, doesn’t communicate well. It’s like taking a baby out diaper bag and all. My sister doesn’t do anything to help. :angry:

Sorry for the rant :reject:

Pretty good. Had a tough trying time dealing with my mom getting her to the oral surgeon to deal with two teeth a dentist said she needed pulled. The oral surgeon doesn’t think she’s in very good health for an extraction which could cause more problems and poor healing so she’s sending mom back to the dentist for a partial filling. I really do NOT like taking her out. She looks like a skeleton and is so frail, speaking so softly and she doesn’t follow conversations, doesn’t communicate well. It’s like taking a baby out diaper bag and all. My sister doesn’t do anything to help. :angry:

Sorry for the rant :reject:

Carek :hug: You can rant anytime time you want. :hug:

I am not feeling any better. I don't know what is in store for me.:sad:

???????????????????????? To you tiny dancer.

I’m feeling so bad for all those people dealing with earthquake damage and fearing more aftershocks to come. My son is kind of freaked out!

������������������������ To you tiny dancer.

I’m feeling so bad for all those people dealing with earthquake damage and fearing more aftershocks to come. My son is kind of freaked out!

So very sad for all who were effected by this .:sad:

Not too bad today. Trying to take it one day at a time

I am good. I have eaten lunch and done some shopping. As it is my day off, I am browsing the Internet and just chilling out.

I hope everyone is OK, too!

Back
Top Bottom