How Are You Doing? Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm avoiding newscasts, especially those that include tRump's stupid face and stupid voice. I think we are doing okay, as far as we know. Sometimes, though, it's all I can do not to break down and start crying; but I'm afraid I'd never stop! :sad:

Just watched governor Newsome’s daily presser and boy what a breath of hope and fresh air! I enjoy hearing him and Cuomo speak. They have plans and are seeing them succeed. Wish they were in charge of the whole country.

:wave: update of past 6+ weeks ( hope I didn't post most of this earlier I don't think I've seen this thread)

Pretty good. Two days earlier I had a "I'm gonna die" (of cv19 before a vaccine is created) spike that I had to beat down with a stick! So far at 67 I'm free of underlying conditions but I'm in the lower end of the riskier population.
One major lucky thing I have a lot of Art and Craft materials and projects which I am slowly working on. I also look at lot wonderous, fascinating Nature, and human created things for distraction as well. Which I managed to run and get a smart phone during the 2nd week of stay in the with a good wifi plan for a great deal (since free WiFi is out of reach for me).
And fb for connecting w family and friends, too.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Stay Safe everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom