How Are You Doing? Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irritated by how juvenile my mother is acting-she doesn’t think this virus scare is real. Her hygiene is non existent so she’s coughing all over, it’s a fight to get her to wash her hands or even use hand sanitizer. Her used tissues are all over the place. It’s really frustrating. It’s like me and a toddler stuck on lockdown. Calzone, take me away!

:( good luck tiny dancer w your eyes! Hopefully better treatments will emerge.

carek - eww on bathroom back up. And a mother who won't take proper care during these times.

Me - oh times of up and down stress. Occasionally beating off worse scenarios with a stick - as I live in NYC. Luckily I have a lot of distractions to take my mind off of things at least part of the time. I'm more of an extrovert so it's not that easy, but as an artist and craftswoman I often need time alone to think up ideas, and work on stuff.

Well I’m not going to lie. I’m avoiding news as much as possible. I had a good cry last night after another FaceTime session with my sister then my son with the thought that could be the last time I “see” them. It dawned on me if I get sick and hospitalized I could die alone. It makes me so sad that so many people are dying. It’s all our government’s fault. I’m just so damn mad and emotional.

Back
Top Bottom