Guys, how does it make you feel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
A trillion years from now, our shadowy post-human descendents will live by harvesting black holes for their mediocre crop of ghost energy.

How does that make you feel, guys? Kind of makes the next Killers record pale into the wallpaper, doesn't it?

Imagine no more earth, no sun or moon too!

Imagine endless oceans of black emptiness, populated only by the ghost radiation of a lost universe!

You can live off this shit, guys, if you know how! I think we will know how, we're just that canny as a species!

Good fucking times, guys!

More likely, what won't happen to Frank. Did you know that Zoomerang's friend 'Gary' in the other thread is actually Frank. Frankly, it was Frank who cut off relations, and it had less to do with disposable income than it did with various parties' willingness to accidentally have their intestine stapled to the wall.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter how I feel now ... Even if I aggressively - I'm a nonviolent kind guy so don't worry - express my feelings now, I'd only wind up as a footnote in the archives ... Feeling(s) without action(s) don't and won't change a thing ... :wave:

A trillion years from now, our shadowy post-human descendents will live by harvesting black holes for their mediocre crop of ghost energy.

How does that make you feel, guys? Kind of makes the next Killers record pale into the wallpaper, doesn't it?

More likely, what won't happen to Frank. Did you know that Zoomerang's friend 'Gary' in the other thread is actually Frank. Frankly, it was Frank who cut off relations, and it had less to do with disposable income than it did with various parties' willingness to accidentally have their intestine stapled to the wall.

indeed, disposable body parts were more of the issue than disposable income.

Alan has invited me to post among you

and that's just what I'm gonna do.

Come on
come on
come on

we're gonna have a real cool time.

Tonight.

No games, no talking, no drinking after lights out, and most assuredly no fucking time wasters.

Any takers?

HA, SEE WHAT I DID THERE? ANY TAKERS!??

Wow, the whispering dj on the radio - aka the banner ad above - informs me that he's rich, and that I'm not.

How does he know what I am, or am not?

How does he know that I don't roll my cigarettes in the cured skin of homeless waifs?

HOW can he possibly know that I don't swim in a money bin?

Or that I don't drive a motorised tank-sized armoured wheelchair for no other reason than that I feel like it?

I could be those things. How can a fucking moronic web ad tell me what to do?

Let's play the "Jamison" game.

Each poster has to come up with a first name for a fictional member of the Jamison family (immediate or extended), and give a characteristic or two describing said fictional Jamison and what role they play in the family hierarchy.

:applaud:

Each poster has to come up with a first name for a fictional member of the Jamison family (immediate or extended), and give a characteristic or two describing said fictional Jamison and what role they play in the family hierarchy.

Denis Jamison

A prick and a dick
Uncle to Alan
Newsagent by trade
Serving 25 years for child abuse

Alan doesn't have that sort of authority :down:

Off with his head!

Roger Daily. Self confessed sex addict. Must have it daily.

:laugh:

*throws dice at Alan's head*

oh look it landed on 8, that means, time to take the dickie bow off alan! :up::applaud:
I swear I'm going to race you on motorcycles through lava at the base of a volcano. Then I'm going to wrestle you in the bushes outside Bono's chateau. We'll both be wearing eyeliner. :applaud:

I swear I'm going to race you on motorcycles through lava at the base of a volcano. Then I'm going to wrestle you in the bushes outside Bono's chateau. We'll both be wearing eyeliner. :applaud:

Good! because for a minute there I thought you were going to tie me to your hammock again and proceed to tickle me with you dirty pink feathers!

Im so up for a game of 'where-the-hell-are-we!'

anything with my Alan! :hug:

bump.

it's bump day, gang.

this is the last time I will ever post among you, guys. you don't deserve me. and more to the point, quite frankly gang, I don't deserve you.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

well i guess im back again, but i'm only here to pick up my things, ok guys?

got a lot of stuff to pack, like that line of china ducks on the wall, and the bookcase, and the chair and of course the home theater.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom