Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
j59UPHV.jpg

Ha, that's good.

And now Google wants me to buy an apartment in South Yarra. Am I suddenly a moneyed wanker?

I have no school, but I have much schoolwork to do.
i love how many semesters i've had shit due on thanksgiving. not over the weekend but actually on that day. no it's cool, school's closed and i'm supposed to be off but sure, i'll turn shit in even though i know you won't even look at it until maybe tuesday or wednesday of next week. but heaven forbid i turn it in one second late and enjoy those two days off.

now in grad school i don't even get off for anything, it's great. so like if something's due on thanksgiving it's because it's just another thursday.

Cheap Amtrak shit would help at the moment.
amtrak? ohhh depending on the line, be prepared for delays*. if you tell me which line(s) you're looking at, i can tell you if it's one that's perpetually (like daily) delayed.

*i've seen delays for two hours, sometimes for eight hours. i can't even imagine.

amtrak? ohhh depending on the line, be prepared for delays*. if you tell me which line(s) you're looking at, i can tell you if it's one that's perpetually (like daily) delayed.

*i've seen delays for two hours, sometimes for eight hours. i can't even imagine.

Oh yeah, I've heard about the shocker routes, especially the long-haul services that keep getting dicked over because they run on lines owned by freight companies who prioritise goods services.

But the two I'm looking at are the Missouri Rail Runner from Kansas City to St Louis, and the Illinois Service from St Louis to Chicago.

I'm thinking of breaking those trips at Jefferson City and/or Springfield. Basically, I can do two of Jefferson City, St Louis, and Springfield in the time I've got, but probably not all three.

I got my first academic job as the quake happened. I didn't have a smartphone at this point so I had no idea on the tram ride home. When I got home I was going to ring my mother to tell her, but for whatever reason I checked the news first. So I began by quickly mentioning the job, and then "you're going to want to turn on ABC News 24..."

Also, finally got around to shopping for some new trousers this morning. Not as painful as I expected, but bloody hell getting them taken up is going to cost almost as much as the trousers themselves!

Conversation the boyfriend and I had this afternoon at 3:14

Me: It's pi o'clock.
Jake: Pie o'clock? Why is it pie o'clock?
Me: Mathematical pie, not the dessert.
Jake: Oh. What if someone just ate pie every day at pi o'clock?
Me: They would get diabetes.

Back
Top Bottom