Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Random note: Past two relationships have been fine with "grabbing them by the pussy". There was an emotional connection already so it wasn't like I was jumping them out of nowhere, and they weren't jumping me out of nowhere.

Current relationship is very restrained, but when it gets intimate, it is fucking amazing. I feel as though it's actually better. We can function as a couple without me brushing against a nipple and it turning into omg sex now Ian.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

I just went to an ex on Facebook to say happy birthday, I discovered she'd used today to also get engaged.

I miss breathing.

So there was this time that my ex, the guy I lost my virginity to, who was a couple years older than me and still in college at the time, but was a normal college age and so it was okay that he didn't have his shit together then. Anyway, many years after the fact we were still in touch and FB friends and he messaged me to kind of vent because he needed to get some stuff off of his chest about his current situation.

He'd gotten a girl pregnant. They'd only been dating a couple of weeks. Now, he and I had used protection, but I had to show him how to do it, despite me being the virgin in the situation. Apparently this girl wasn't so proactive, and he didn't bother. He was in a panic because despite being well past college, he'd never quite gotten his shit together, and at this time was working as a bagboy at a grocery store, a job that is usually reserved for high school students and retirees, because it is so absolutely entry level, bottom of the barrel easy (note: the bag boy at my local grocery store is mentally challenged and amazing at his job). He and the chick were nowhere near even seriously dating, but now they had a kid on the way together. And to boot, her family hated him.

And all I could think of was how glad I was that I dodged that bullet.

They ended up naming the kid Felix, which is unfortunate.

Jesus fuck

Then there's the other ex who had been gone for years already when Jake and I got together, but who told me that he still loved me and would never love anyone else and that if Jake and I had a kid he would love the child like it was his own.

And I was like "you really need to stop sending me messages like this, it's beyond inappropriate."

Thankfully I really only have two crazy ex stories.

Jesus Christ, phone. That was supposed to be "em", not "me". My phone is trying to make me into a pervert.

The phone knows you better than you know yourself.

(Come on, somebody needed to make a dodgy joke.)

I just went to an ex on Facebook to say happy birthday, I discovered she'd used today to also get engaged.

I miss breathing.

On the contrary, I remain very surprised one ex of mine isn't married or even engaged, given that when we were 18, 19 she seemed to view it as essential for adult life.

I seriously would've put money down that by the end of her twenties she'd be married and have a couple of kids and be living a comfortable suburban life. The third one of those may be true, I don't know, but I would've lost a lot of cash on the first two.

:lol:

Yeah, unlike you to let the chance for a dodgy joke go begging.

Not sure what Gmail knows that I don't, given it's advertising engagement rings to me.

It's at least on the money when it tries to sell me travel shit, though it missed the memo that my plan to see Pinback in San Diego lasted all of a couple of days before altering to Seattle, and that that's done now!

Cheap Amtrak shit would help at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom