Forum Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pick your favourite forum name

• Communication...talk to each other

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Endless Deep

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Do Just What You Please

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Where The Forum Has No Name

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • My Shelter and My Shade

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Can't shut me up!

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • The Passengers

• Out Of Control: Home of the Blue Craic

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Mission: Impossible

• Talk Without Speaking

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • All Kinds Of Chaos

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tangle of a Conversation

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a total mess. My humble suggestion is to redo this poll after making sure what the choices are!

Maybe that's what we will have to do.

OR, I can just pick a name and be done with it :angry:

Awh!

:hug:

Sorry, Sicy.

Didn't mean to make you mad or miserable.

I do believe this poll was made premature.

First have people come up with name suggestions that have to be submitted/posted by a certain date and time.
Then make the poll after that.

I've seen other threads dissappear here.
Perhaps the same could be done with this one.

New start.
Nothing wrong with that.

You picking a name and be done with it, would be OK by me too.
That is as long as your preference goes to one of the suggestions I made! ;)
Hehehe!!
:lol:

Last edited:
Well what else do we want added? Just post the names here and keep it on topic because I dont feel like sifting through a gagillion chat posts.

Some more suggestions:

No spoken words (from A sort of homecoming)

Acrobat: talk like this, act like that!

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:
I actually think this thread is fun, :cute: I'd keep it going for a few days more. I would probably repost the poll, run it all week long and pronounce a winner next Friday.

That's a good idea, but I think we have two clear choices here already. I'm not sure if starting another poll and letting it go for a week is going to change things. :shrug:

ending it now would end the drama and frustration. Not to mention Miri is obviously just getting started:wink:

Sicy i'm great with you picking any name you like. :up:

phanan said:

That's a good idea, but I think we have two clear choices here already. I'm not sure if starting another poll and letting it go for a week is going to change things. :shrug:

Thanks! :up: You very well could be right, and we might have wasted a week, but really what's the hurry? Do we have any other pressing business? Any actual U2 news to discuss and argue over? It seems like this is the neatest thing going, even non-chatters are having fun with this.

I think it's cool that the tenants of this site have been asked to participate in shaping the site. I have only been here for about a year and a half and this is first time I've seen this type of thing. However, if this is causing people a lot of consternation, then maybe it is better that Sicy pick one and move onto the next drama. :corn:

I'd love to be able to vote again. :yes:

I haven't voted yet and it's level pegging between the top 2 :evil:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:

Ooo...how about we do something more exciting then democracy?
Every name idea gets a defender, and they battle it out gladiator style to decide who wins. :happy:

:lol: I like this idea...

900.gif

rather than have people bitch to Sicy about her choice, (b/c you know that's going to happen) why not create another poll? Narrow it down this time. This doesn't have to be an ordeal.

:shrug:

Ok I was about to just pick one but I'll do one more poll with the most popular names and that will be that.

No more bitching, it ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom