Do you actually read the non sticky threads in here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you read these threads?

• Total voters

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Self explanatory really. Except the conversation threads do any of you read with avid interest where someone last scratched, what they last ate, what the weather is, etc?

Me personally, I don't. I reply, but am not even sure why. I don't care about my post count and care probably less what someone had for dinner. I think it's boredom? Anyway, speak up. Do you read these in here or are you a postwhore?

Yes, Ian. You lost.

I'm going to leave this thread now, because clearly I have no idea what's going on.

how do you afford an iphone???? they're still like $700!!! and you're a student with loans and holidays to pay off, and a wedding to plan for and a drug addiction that you still won't admit to.
:tsk:

i have an understanding welfare officer. next stop: london and the bbc.

Yes, Ian. You lost.

I'm going to leave this thread now, because clearly I have no idea what's going on.

lame.

Like Anna, I usually post in a few of them if I have something amusing to say or share, but I rarely read the threads. There were a couple I had an interest in reading (can't remember what they were now) but not enough people posted in them for them to keep going, and it soon fell away.

I look for threads that reach 1000 posts, then I archive them. Yeah.

:lol:

On a serious note, I still feel that this forum was one of the best creations we've had. I remember when everyone was complaining that these threads were 'cluttering up' Lemonade Stand. Now the people that enjoy posting in them can do so, and the people that dont like them can choose to avoid them altogether, and the people who enjoy only chatting can do so without having to sift through the threads that they don't care for. It's a win win no matter how you look at it. In my opinion, of course.

:lol:

On a serious note, I still feel that this forum was one of the best creations we've had. I remember when everyone was complaining that these threads were 'cluttering up' Lemonade Stand. Now the people that enjoy posting in them can do so, and the people that dont like them can choose to avoid them altogether, and the people who enjoy only chatting can do so without having to sift through the threads that they don't care for. It's a win win no matter how you look at it. In my opinion, of course.
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-the-church-lady-came-to-the-door-194272.html
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f200/all-of-kieran-mcconvilles-stories-here-196427.html

Back
Top Bottom