DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's something to think about for those of us suffering from allergies this time of year:

One ragweed plant can release as many as one billion grains of pollen!.

:Sneeze:

In the movie " The Goonies"

The cast was not allowed to see the pirate ship before the scene was shot. When they did see it, some of the kids said "holy shit!" so the scene had to be re-shot without them cursing.

I hated the goonies.

My pictures came out really dark in the bat cave that is my kitchen, but my sister tried it at her house, where she has a lovely window.

BinkEquinoxEgg032009.jpg

that's crazy.

About 17 percent of people are left-handed. About the same percentage of chimpanzees and gorillas are left-handed. :ohmy:

and they live on average nine years less than righties :nerd:

in the movie Reality Bites:

The scene in which Michael and Lelaina discuss the Big Gulp on the back of Michael's car was originally supposed to have the song "Beth" by 'KISS' playing. Ben Stiller couldn't secure the rights to the song so they opted for "Baby I Love Your Way" by Peter Frampton instead. Peter Frampton was an upstairs neighbor of Ben Stiller during filming of the movie.

In the opening scene of Sex and the City, Sarah Jessicas TUTU she wears only cost 5 dollars from goodwill.
and I know Im g#$ for knowing that.

Today In History
April 8, 1992
PLO leader Yasser Arafat survived a plane crash in the Sahara desert; the plane's three crew members were killed.

DMP hated the year of being 27 years old cause I was in a well known band and Kurt, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Bradley knowel , Jean Michelle Basquit and ton of other well known people died at 27. Good thing I dont take Heroin.

Back
Top Bottom