DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Then there are officially FOUR!!! Dweeeb is certainly a good word!

"Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.

I type it with both :nerd:

I wanna see that raw egg dammit! :madwife: How the hell does that work.

'rule of thumb' came from old england where you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

Dashing horses kicking up mud (among other things), splashing the passengers riding behind them, led to the invention of the dashboard, a term which survives today.

I wanna see that raw egg dammit! :madwife: How the hell does that work.

My pictures came out really dark in the bat cave that is my kitchen, but my sister tried it at her house, where she has a lovely window.

BinkEquinoxEgg032009.jpg

^ :lol: that's a riot . . . where do you guys find all this stuff? It took me days to find a bit of stuff worth sharing . . . I phail at this thread . . . .but I :heart::heart::heart: checking it out . . . .:shifty: and then impressing my friends / colleagues / family with all this stuff I just happen to know :whistle:

:lol:

British sailors are called limeys because they used Limes as a source of vitamin C to prevent scurvy and German sailors are called Krauts because they used cabbage (sour kraut) to prevent scurvy.

The Lakers' franchise was founded in 1946 in Detroit, Michigan before moving to Minneapolis, where the team got its official title from the state's nickname, "Land of 10,000 Lakes."

Back
Top Bottom