DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite stupid quote:

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." --Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.

Women speak twice as many words a day than men do. (And I think that's because we have to repeat everything we said, because *someone* wasn't listening . . . .:lol:)

In preparation for his role as The Joker, Heath Ledger hid away in a motel room for about six weeks. During this extended stay of seclusion, Ledger delved deep into the psychology of the character. He devoted himself to developing The Joker's every tic, namely the voice and that sadistic-sounding laugh. Ledger's interpretation of The Joker's appearance was primarily based off of the chaotic, disheveled look of punk rocker Sid Vicious combined with the psychotic mannerisms of Malcolm McDowell's character, Alex De Large, from A Clockwork Orange (1971).

^ :lol: awesome huh?

your nose and ears keep growing as you age
(I should prolly add, butts to that list as well, but I'm a nice girl so I won't :wink: )

this is a questionable misconception, as the cartilage in each won't shrink as the rest of the body does with decomposition, and they protrude and appear larger in death as the rest of the body dries up. same with fingernails and hair. the only thing that grows in a corpse is a bunch of bugs and bacteria.
:D

The name of the doctor who set John Wilkes Booth's broken leg was Samuel Mudd. He was subsequently convicted of treason and hanged, hence giving rise to the phrase "your name is Mudd." :sad:

Back
Top Bottom