DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone with an irrational fear of meat is called a carnophobic.

Banging your head against a wall will use roughly 150 calories an hour.:lol:

About 7000 varieties of Apple are grown worldwide.

Synesthesia is a rare condition where the human senses are combined. Synesthetes can 'see' words, 'taste' colors and shapes, and 'feel' flavors.

To humans, acorns are poisonous and if digested can cause kidney damage.

Synesthesia is a rare condition where the human senses are combined. Synesthetes can 'see' words, 'taste' colors and shapes, and 'feel' flavors.

I have this! All my life I have described tastes as colors ("This tastes purple")--my family thought I was really strange until we discovered it's an actual condition, and there are other people who have it. :D

^you aren't the only one, I do that too and so does my son!! When my son was small I realized he shared this innate "sense" of mine which I think is one reason why he and I are so connected in a weird way.

really,that is too awsome!

Months that start on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th. *getsthechainsaw*

The word dreamt is the only word in the English language that ends in mt.

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be created by using only the top row of the keyboard.

really,that is too awsome!

Months that start on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th. *getsthechainsaw*

The word dreamt is the only word in the English language that ends in mt.

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be created by using only the top row of the keyboard.

You sure that Unkempt isnt in there?

:DThe Manhatten was originally considered the poor man's martini..The Irish settlers couldn't afford gin or vodka so they made it with bourbon! (I was a bartender...Useless knowledge comes with the territory!)

In the Sahara Desert, there is a town named Tidikelt, which did not receive a drop of rain for ten years. Technically, the driest place on Earth is in the valleys of the Antarctic near Ross Island . There has been no rainfall there for two million years.

In World War 2, the Japanese listened to U.S. radio commands and were convinced that we were talking under water, it was the Navajo Towering Water Clan that was using code talking.

sorry Im on a roll, Lou Diamond Phillips has been typecast as a Chicano in every roll he has played, La bamba, stand and deliver, young guns, blah blah blah....................................................He is actually filipino

yup, he does look Chicano though but always cast as that when he is pure Filipino, So is comedy actor Rob Schneider though not type cast

its cause he is Adam Sandlers best friend in real life and Adam thinks his random roles are funny thats why he puts him in all these bit parts of his movies

Back
Top Bottom