DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I think that's balderdash! The roads here in San Diego are paved like CRAP! Potholes and big cracks all over the place and I know a few that are borderline "paved"!

St. Paul, Minnesota, was originally called Pig's Eye after a man named Pierre 'Pig's Eye' Parrant, who set up the first business there.

Cool! I didn't know that, and I live in the Cities now. :up:

Ha Ha Ha! DMP has a jinxed birthday! (TAX DAY APRIL 15TH!) The same day Abe Lincoln was shot! Hitler was born! Titanic sank!

Hitler was actually born on April 20th...420...it's a running joke among my friends on that day while we celebrate. :wink:

^I think that's balderdash! The roads here in San Diego are paved like CRAP! Potholes and big cracks all over the place and I know a few that are borderline "paved"!

I guess "paved" in any manner is considered "paved", eh?

The deepest hole ever made in the world is in Texas . It is as deep as 20 Empire State Buildings, but only 3 inches wide.

The United States interstate highway system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

In the Dark Ages it was thought that when you sneezed, a brief opportunity for 'devils' to enter your mouth was present, thus explains the origins of 'bless you'.

Yuma, Arizona has the most sunny days of any locale in USA. On average, each year there are 332 sunny days. I`ll bet it is so beautiful!

The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

:lol:

A barmaid reportedly decorated her establishment with the tail feathers of cocks. One day a patron asked for "one of those cock tails." She served him a drink with a feather in it.

Back
Top Bottom