Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hardyharhar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This is my first thread. Hope this is ok.

Name a cartoon or cartoon character you grew up watching and give some memories or descriptions if you want.

I'll start:

Looney Tunes :drool:

I use to love them dancing across the stage to the song when the show began :wink:

On with the show this is it :whistle:

Sorry, no relation as I needed to paste this former post ... :wink:

The SuperFriends

Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman, and the junior kids Marvin, Wendy and of course, Wonderdog.

This was the original first version of the SuperFriends ... and the Hall Of Justice. One of my absolute favorite cartoons ever. :up:

:lol: I knew I could count on you :wink:

No, not that one, this one. :lol:

The chicken hawk that Foghorn Leghorn would try to get rid of

:wink:

Now that I got it going, I've got to go to sleep. I'll definitely be here tomorrow night :yes:

Remember the shaggy dogs that all looked the same, and would clock out. I think they were protecting sheep. :wink:

:wave:

oh yeah the sheepdogs!

when Bugs Bunny is giving the big red monster a manicure and saying "you're such an interesting monster"... or something like that!

Last edited:
Originally posted by hardyharhar
Should I have kept the other.

It's alright ... you were just learning how to start one ... now you know (for future use) :wink:
So, you can just post there and ask the mods to delete that previous thread. :up:

:lol: They're in the beauty parlor and I think it's the tasmanian devil :lol:

Thanks and have a good shift MsMoFo and pleasant dreams bonocomet :wink:

daffy duck

You can't send me a PM, since I'm not premium either. :tsk: But, I'm looking into that as I may change that status soon. :up:

And there's nothing wrong with 'discussing' related info (in threads)
Ex ... your seeking help about this thread and what to name it.
Usually though, one would ' further continue' ON-TOPIC when they finish their post.
And, I would just ask the mods to change the name (or like you said ... edit) your original thread. That would work. :yes:

Scooby Doo

My favorite part was when Velma 'lost' her glasses ... she would always end-up right in front of the so-called ghost/monster, and then be 'surprised' she happened to run into it ?? :ohmy: :lol:

I do! I do! He flew around in that balloon thing while the Wally Gator song played.

He's a swinging alligator :wink:

Auggie Doggie & Doggie Daddy :up:

:lol: And he still could never get tweety :wink:

Maybe the big monster bugs was grooming wasn't the tasmanian devil. Bugs was talking to him real funny, telling him how beautiful he was :yes:

Bugs being chased in slo-mo by an evil doctor? They knocked over some ether and were talking real slow. :)

:ohmy: Oh yeah!!! I remember that, but nothing else about it!

yeah the big red monster was tall and hairy... and RED! :lol:

wait...

:D

bugsbunnyredmonster.jpg

I think Bugs lures him out somewhere thinking it's a fashion show or something after making him up ( I think he had the old fashion hair dryer head cover thing on while Bugs gave him a manicure) :lol: and he gets blown up of course :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom