Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh i posted a pic of him earlier in this thread... I think it was Banyan... hang on I'll go back and find it...

kimba_.jpg

KimbatheWhiteLion.gif

purple.jpg

kimbafly.jpg

I :heart: Kimba

:up: Bonocomet

I use to like Jonny Quest, but can't really remember what kind of trouble they would get into. Bandit was always a cut-up though :wink:

:wave: Bonofox
sweet dreams
:wink:

Yeah, you know I watched Jonny Quest all the time, but it beats me what went on! I seem to recall monsters sometimes :hmm:

Speaking of Jeannie... okay Major Nelson, when he would freak out because he just found himself blinked to some strange place or something... he cracked me up :lol: Major Healy stayed more calm, but Tony would just go balistic :giggle:

Are you kidding ?? Roger always wanted some wish or another to be granted for him. He seemed too greedy about Jeannie's powers. Major Nelson was very naive ... he could have run the world and chose to remain an astronaut and never let Jeannie do anything for him.

:huh:

Dr. Bellows was driven to the point of temporary insanity. I loved his famous line ... "He's done it to me again" :lol:

Also, I know Season 4 comes out on DVD today !! I'll make sure to get it. :up:

Elmer season :lol: nice bonofox :)

I liked when,after being chased by Elmer for a couple minutes, Bugs would ask Elmer what he was doing, and Elmer would say "hunting wabbits". And Elmer would describe Bugs to Bugs, and then say "say, you look an awful lot like that scwewy wabbit" then Bugs would kiss him or something and take off :lol:

Originally posted by hardyharhar
I liked when,after being chased by Elmer for a couple minutes, Bugs would ask Elmer what he was doing, and Elmer would say "hunting wabbits". And Elmer would describe Bugs to Bugs, and then say "say, you look an awful lot like that scwewy wabbit" then Bugs would kiss him or something and take off :lol:

Oh yes, Good one, hardy !! :wink:

I always thought it was so funny how Bugs intimidated Elmer ... and sometimes he didn't 'figure it out' right away. :lmao:

Yeah, pics are good!

I keep thinking of the Flintstones episode you mentioned, Msmofo, where the aliens make Fred clones. Fred's are walking all over Bedrock and no one notices :lol:

Musta been tough on Wilma :ohmy:

Yeah, even Wilma, Betty and Barney thought that when they talked to Fred ... it was really him. :lmao:

The only thing that was 'tough' on Wilma ... must have been when she had to hang-up the phone from talking to Betty (when Fred came home from work in an uproar)

Why didn't she just do what Fred and Barney sometimes did ?? They would stand at the rock fence and talk ?? :hmm:

I guess Wilma and Betty couldn't bear to get up off those rock chairs. :lol:

Yeah, and those dinosaurs would start to cough whenever the dust got up their snouts real bad. :ohmy:

How did they get 'dust' on the rock furniture ?? I thought it would have been more like 'dirt' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom