Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by bonocomet
Where the Wild Things Are!

:hmm: Are we supposed to be watching Charlie Sheen in that "Major League" film ?? :up:

Wild Thing
You make my heart sing
You make everything ... GROOVY
C'mon Wild Thing !!

music sequence ... (da da da da)

Wild Thing
I think I love you
But I wanna know for sure

:lmao:

Ok how about this one.... the frog that sings for the guy when no one's around... so everytime the guy tries to show off his amazing frog, the frog just says... "ribbit".

:lol:

mjfrog5.gif

:)

I just read a review of the Bugs episode with Rudolph, who is the big red monster Bugs gussies up Bonocomet mentioned earlier. It's the same episode I mentioned with the mad scientist chasing Bugs in slo-mo after breaking the bottle of ether. It starts off with Bugs sleeping and a rainstorm floods his rabbit hole and he floats down stream past warning signs towards a spooky castle. The scientist wants a brain for his monster and figures a rabbit is good enough. He sends Rudolph after Bugs. At the end, Bugs pours shrinking potion on Rudolph and he becomes a tiny Rudolph rowing a boat away. :lol:

Guess I'll have to make an investment.

It was kinda nice when you couldn't just put on a dvd or video and had Saturday mornings to look forward to. :wink:

Ok how about the episode where Bugs and Elmer are OLD!!!:lol:

I think Elmer is dreaming this..dont recall...but Elmer is upset that he got old and never caught the rabbit and Bugs feels sorry for him and lets him kill him..they are crying in the end and Elmer is burying Bugs and somehow Elmer ends up in the hole, Bugs is cracking up and shoveling all the dirt on him and Elmer defeated says that at least he doesnt have to deal with that "scwey wabbit" any more Bugs pops in and (I forgot what he says) and kisses him...One of my favorite episodes!!! LOL!!!

:lol: Awesome, BonoFox! I remember that one, and I think they did the same one with the earlier Bugs & Elmer. When Elmer was a bigger dumber guy. :wink: I could be wrong about that though. :)

Daffy is chiilin in his house and I dont remember why he is singing Im a Yankee Doole Dandy and dancing, all of a sudden someone knock on the door, daffy answres it and that is this little guy with a huge head and glasses and he is giving Daffy a letter, he says he is from the draft board..Daffy FREAKS OUT and this little guy is chashing him around all throiugh the episode and finally Daffy blows him up and he ends up in hell, and his comfort is that at least he got rid of that guy from the draft board...all of a sudden the devil takes off his mask and it the draft board guy and he says "well now I wouldnt say that" and Daffy freaks and the chase continues in hell!!! VERY FUNNY!!!!..I'll have to look for pics and I'll post them ;)

Or Mevin the Martian and Bugs..
Bugs gets sent to Mars and meets up with Melvin the Martian,
Melvin is trying to "blow up the Earth"...he has a stupid dog with him..(I forgot the dogs name)
bugs is always stealing the explosive preventing him from blowing up the earth, yet another classic

Back
Top Bottom