Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Super-Hero PLASTIC MAN !! :bow:

This guy could stretch over 6 ft. high ... I liked that he could change into (almost) anything.

Was definitely one of my all-time faves. :up:

Stretch arm-strong. :lmao:

Besides stretching ... Plastic Man used to 'blow himself up' into objects or balloons too. :up:

It reminds me of 'The Mask' cartoon intro ... where his 'butt' blows up into a huge 'pillow-shape' to stop a criminal's getaway car. :lol:

Now...this guy was smooooth

Pepe.gif

Yeah in Gorilla My Dreams, the mom finds him while Bugs is floating down a river in a barrel (singing Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat) she thinks he's a baby, and when she cries he gives in and agrees to be their baby for awhile. Gruesome takes him out for a walk and throws him in the air but doesn't catch him, so Bugs whacks him with a shovel, which sends Gruesome screaming and jumping around and beating his chest... and so on :wink:
It was fantastic. :lol:

I just thought of the Bugs and Daffy episode when they are on their way to Pismo Beach via underground and end up in the Sahara desert and that swami guy who has the hidden treasure in the cave...Very funny episode...

I like this cartoon because they mention places in California, pismo Beach is up north and they I think Bugs said that they should have made a right in Rancho Cucamonga ((which is like 1/2 away from me))

in another episode they mention Santa Anita and that is about 20 minutes away from me....Looney Tunes ROCKS!!

I liked that episode where Bugs was in a race with that tortoise ... I think it was "The Tortoise and The Hare" :up:

Remember how Bugs thought he won that race at the very end ... and it turned out the tortoise walked up behind him and asked Bugs "What took you so long" ?? :huh:

Bugs had such a surprised look on his face ... he couldn't believe that tortoise was at the finish line before him. Then when he saw all the tortoise's family (several more tortoises) come out of hiding ... OH THAT WAS TOO FUNNY !! :lol:

In all the episodes I've seen of Bugs Bunny ... you know he's a pretty smart rabbit (just look at those Elmer Fudd episodes to figure that out) but he never saw that one coming with the tortoise out-smarting him. Absolutely brilliant !! :lmao:

MsMofoGone said:
I liked that episode where Bugs was in a race with that tortoise ... I think it was "The Tortoise and The Hare" :up:

Remember how Bugs thought he won that race at the very end ... and it turned out the tortoise walked up behind him and asked Bugs "What took you so long" ?? :huh:

Bugs had such a surprised look on his face ... he couldn't believe that tortoise was at the finish line before him. Then when he saw all the tortoise's family (several more tortoises) come out of hiding ... OH THAT WAS TOO FUNNY !! :lol:

In all the episodes I've seen of Bugs Bunny ... you know he's a pretty smart rabbit (just look at those Elmer Fudd episodes to figure that out) but he never saw that one coming with the tortoise out-smarting him. Absolutely brilliant !! :lmao:

BUGS BUNNY AND CECIL TURTLE!!!:lmao:

Love Beanie & Cecil :up:

How about the go-go gophers. They would talk real fast, and then someone would translate.. 'Him say.......... :wink:

Originally posted by Carek1230
Speaking of Cecil turtle, do you gys remeber Beanie and Cecil?

How's this for remembering Beany and Cecil !! :up:

Come go sailing
We've waited long enough
For Beany and Cecil Dishonest John and Captain Huffenpuff.
It's time for adventure
Hot Dog, some fun. Oh Joy
With Cecil the seasick sea serpent
And good old Beany
Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy.

Lovable, gullible, armless, harmless, ten foot tall and wet.
Cecil the seasick serpent
Created by Bob Clampett.
So come on kids, let's flip our lids
Higher than the moon
Cause now here's Beany and Cecil in (spoken) a whole half hour
Bob Clampett Cartoon

:lmao:

YES!!! I loved Beanie & Cecil too! I was a weird kid, when I was real little I always checked out books from the library about sailors and sea monsters, I loved the thought of sea monsters existing out there!

speaking of sea monsters, I LOVED the book OMG!! I cant remember the name I just had it ..it was about monsters, and a bad kid that was sent to bed with out dinner he wore a white wolf pjs..and he had an advenure with the monsters in a little boat..OMG!! I just had the name and it escaped me:mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom