Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
These are actual surveillance photos from 1986 (I kid you not) of my (pantsless) Capn Kirk doll getting a soda... taken one night when my friends and I had enjoyed a few... um... sodas.... yeah.

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper11986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper21986.jpg

CapnKirkgetsaDrPepper31986.jpg

:ohmy:

Wasn't expecting to see that tonight. :lol:

hardyharhar said:
Love Jonny! What was the other guys name? Mr.Quests pal. like Dr Something

:hmm: was Jonny's dad a doctor or something too? I don't think I ever really knew... that was a weird cartoon, but I liked it! :yes:

:lol:

I like that hand holding Captain K but if you scroll up on the pic, it looks like he's putting the coin in without being held :lol:

QuestteamLtoRDrBentonQuestRaceBanno.jpg

The Quest team. Front row (left to right): Dr. Benton Quest and "Race" Bannon. Back row: Jonny Quest, Hadji, and Bandit.

ppshag1.jpg

shagmagpinksmokin.jpg

Pink Panther as drawn by SHAG ...Shag is one of my FAVORITE artists, http://www.shag.com/

SHAG is most all about 60's pop culture,., tikis, martinis and vespas :)

I LOVE SHAG's drawings and I learned to draw like that too,
I have the pic of PP on the vespa/scooter on a watch and also SHAG versions in huge magnets , on my computer at work .

Some of my favorite PP cartoons are the ones with the short, big nosed guy...NO NOT BONO!!!...

I like the episodes where the guy is painting a room blue and PP come and repaints it pink, same concept whenthe guy is planting blue flowers and PP replants them in pink in another cartoon..THOSE ARE CLASSICS!!:love:

Last edited:
*jeep*Jeep*jeep*!!!

I :heart: Eugene the JEEP!!!..I LOVE old black and while Popeye cartoons and espcially when Jeep makes an appearance!!!

eu2.jpg

eu4.jpg

eu3.jpg

I have a plush "Eugene the Jeep" that sits in the back seat of my car and gaurds it, I cant believe that there are a lot of people who dont know who this character is!! ..they just ask "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??:huh:
*i'll take a pic of my jeep in my back seat ..he is so cute :kiss:

Scooby Doo was one of my old favorites :yes:
scooby-doo.gif
velma.gif

Spongebob :drool:
spongebob.gif

Rugrats was an old fav too
chuckie.gif

But my favorite of all is.........

winnie%20the%20pooh.jpg

I just drew a picture of the Winnie the Pooh gang last night...maybe I'll upload a picture of it sometime :D

The best was when Rabbit made a shelf from Pooh's bottom :giggle:

But my favorite was Eeyore :cute:

I dunno how to spell Eeyore :huh:

Last edited:
You spelled it right :wink:

My whole room when I was a baby was Winnie The Pooh themed. Sheets, wall decorations, stuffed animals....:giggle: I have probably all the videos. I watch them occasionally for fun....maybe I'll watch some later :) I even have a tape of the songs. They're so fun to sing along to.

:shifty:

200px-Petepuma.jpg

Pete Puma!

puma_mama.gif

I still laugh at this cartoon!

A little bunny named Shorty with a warp-speed high pitched voice is running from Pete Puma, until he stumbles down Bugs Bunny's rabbit hole. The little guy tells Bugs his problem ("Myheartpounded, mylegstrembled, Iwasfrozenwithfear!"), and Bugs agrees to help him out. Bugs then proceeds to play tricks on Pete. Firstly, he asks Pete to stay for tea. He then proceeds to ask the puma how many lumps of sugar he wants, to which Pete Puma replies "Oh, three or four". Bugs repeatedly hits Pete Puma on the head, leaving him with three or four lumps on his head. Pete had also offered Bugs an exploding cigar, and while Pete is dazed, Bugs puts the cigar in Pete's mouth and lights it. BOOM!

Pete next tries to disguise himself as the little rabbit's mother. Once again, Bugs wants to have him for tea, but this time Pete declines the offer. He says, "But I don't want no TEA! It gives me a HEADACHE!" Instead, Pete provides coffee. The "lumps" gag repeats itself, only this time the puma has protection in the form of an "Acme Stove Lid" on his head. Bugs removes it with his "Acme Stovelid Lifter", revealing more lumps on Pete's cranium.

Pete grabs the little bunny and runs home to his cave, but Bugs shows up in a costume disguised as Pete's second cousin, Paul Puma. He asks how many lumps of coal Pete wants for the stove, and after he says "You better give me a lotta lumps, a whooole lotta lumps", he catches himself. "Oh no ya don't", he says. "I'll help myself!" the cartoon ends with Pete beating himself on the head with a wooden mallet as Bugs takes the little bunny home ("We'd better get outta here, Shorty--he's much too smart for us! Huuuuuuugh!") (representing Pete's inhaled chortling sound).

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:
200px-Petepuma.jpg

Pete Puma!

puma_mama.gif

I still laugh at this cartoon!

A little bunny named Shorty with a warp-speed high pitched voice is running from Pete Puma, until he stumbles down Bugs Bunny's rabbit hole. The little guy tells Bugs his problem ("Myheartpounded, mylegstrembled, Iwasfrozenwithfear!"), and Bugs agrees to help him out. Bugs then proceeds to play tricks on Pete. Firstly, he asks Pete to stay for tea. He then proceeds to ask the puma how many lumps of sugar he wants, to which Pete Puma replies "Oh, three or four". Bugs repeatedly hits Pete Puma on the head, leaving him with three or four lumps on his head. Pete had also offered Bugs an exploding cigar, and while Pete is dazed, Bugs puts the cigar in Pete's mouth and lights it. BOOM!

Pete next tries to disguise himself as the little rabbit's mother. Once again, Bugs wants to have him for tea, but this time Pete declines the offer. He says, "But I don't want no TEA! It gives me a HEADACHE!" Instead, Pete provides coffee. The "lumps" gag repeats itself, only this time the puma has protection in the form of an "Acme Stove Lid" on his head. Bugs removes it with his "Acme Stovelid Lifter", revealing more lumps on Pete's cranium.

Pete grabs the little bunny and runs home to his cave, but Bugs shows up in a costume disguised as Pete's second cousin, Paul Puma. He asks how many lumps of coal Pete wants for the stove, and after he says "You better give me a lotta lumps, a whooole lotta lumps", he catches himself. "Oh no ya don't", he says. "I'll help myself!" the cartoon ends with Pete beating himself on the head with a wooden mallet as Bugs takes the little bunny home ("We'd better get outta here, Shorty--he's much too smart for us! Huuuuuuugh!") (representing Pete's inhaled chortling sound).

GAh ha ha ha!! I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!...My brothers friend imitates Pete Puma perfectly!!!..He is so funny he has the whole talk and the laugh!!!!:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom