Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Angel! I've seen Magilla on there. For some reason, never forgot the theme song :)

Take my advice, at any price, a Magilla Gorilla is mighty nice :wink:

:laugh: Magilla is hilarious. I can't believe I just discovered that network today. I kept thinking it was the 'Bloom'berg channel and would always flip by it. :tsk:

I caught the last part of a Huckelberry Hound episode earlier as well. Much more articulate than I remember him to be. :up::wink:

I do remember Droopy Dog, but not real well. I think he just popped up occasionally on one of the shows.

I use to get up real early and watch the shows before Looney Tunes hour, there were so many rarely seen cartoons that only showed up once in a while. Wish I could remember them all. Probably a lot were never saved. And weekdays after 3, Felix the cat :up:

Originally posted by hardyharhar
Yes Angel! I've seen Magilla on there. For some reason, never forgot the theme song :)

Take my advice, at any price, a Magilla Gorilla is mighty nice :wink:

STOP !! This is the 'Lyrics Police" on patrol here at Interference!! :lol:

Magilla Gorilla

We've got a gorilla for sale
Magilla Gorilla for sale.
Won't you buy him,
Take him home and try him,
Gorilla for sale.

Don't you want a little gorilla you can call your own,
A gorilla who'll be with ya when you're all alone?

How much is that gorilla in the window?

Take our advice,
At any price,
A gorilla like Magilla is mighty nice.
Gorilla, Magilla Gorilla for sale.

:D

Oh wow, nice pic ... but, I forgot that alligator. What was his name ?? :hmm:

I must be suffering from working in (what I call) the Looney Bin. :huh:

Work is that crazy tonight. :yikes:

Josie and The Pussycats :heart:

It's a teenage humor comic book about a fictitious rock band, created by Dan DeCarlo and published by Archie Comics.
It was adapted into a Saturday morning cartoon by Hanna-Barbera Productions in 1970.

Alexandra was my fave ... she is sneaky, conniving, snobbish, cynical, bitter, rude, offensive, hateful, egotistical, self-centered and mean. (Did I leave anything out) :wink:

She is insanely jealous of the Pussycats (especially Josie, about whom she never has a kind word).
She was fallen head-over-heels for Josie's boyfriend Alan, and she tried to win a date with him ... constantly.
That's why I really liked this show so-ooo much ... she was so-ooo 'sinister' and never ever got anywhere because of it. Classic !! :lol:

liphard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom