bully dream thread.... post your dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasitgood

Refugee
last night my nemesis in my dream tried to make me believe i dont belong to my family and that my family were against me and that im to blame for everything bad that happened big time and even tried to incorporate james against me in the picture and that im not worth my weight in gold and that im in big trouble..
i woke up and thought and that is supposed to be someone im interested in and give my life and future to haha i dont think so

I love to sleep, cos I have such interesting dreams that it's like going to a movie every night. However, I can remember them for very long after I wake up. I do remember today, though, that I was lost in the Paris airport (which I've never been to, in real life) and couldn't find my family or the way to the gate for my next flight.

dreamt of my nemesis again except this time he was trying to impose the new guy is just like my ex and we we're going to be like that together lol
no chance

today the only bad one was
they tried to say i got
scammed with my
tax file number and am
in trouble lol
no chance

my nemesis said i caused an accident diliberately and other stuff which did not make sense
no chance

my nemesis was with the dark forces
where there was power but no flight
and no life eternal but enslavement
weird i always dream of this person
i hope it stops

no horrible dreams about my nemesis this time
instead ive been having nice ones and lots of them
:applaud:

dont know what to make of some of my dreams last night
felt like i slept soo much and dreamt heaps but only remember
a couple of them :crack:

had good dreams last night but rather keep them to myself cause they are a bit too personal

party dream with added family and friends regularly seemed perfect with the added hybernating part in it well i absolutely love this idea of life and lots of free time keep busy with the big boss and to pursue other personal
desires seemed perfect for the other one of my dreams
cant say the rest to personal but i wish i had more of these..

i dreamt i had a son (weird dream) and he was travelling europe and the northern hemisphere (england, ireland, scotland, wales etc) anyway he was at a certain country
and at some restaurants they put drugs in his food to get him into trouble with police
and i was sad because i never got the chance to tell him to becareful travelling and eating and drinking

another dream
i went bare back horse riding
it was my first time
the horse was gentle
it was a nice amazing
experience
i would love to do this now..

another dream
irrelevant i dreamt of a young chinese boy and a young
chinese girl playing and laughing
God knows why i dreamt this lol

had other dreams that dont need to be mentioned

Dreamt I was watching a whole basket ball team which my daughters dad was playing in at a stadium and I was sitting on the stairs next to a bull ants nest like a silly clone being messed about
Just a pathetic dream because I see my daughter all the time but never see her dad and would not go to watch him and 2 my sibling can tell you why my clones wouldn't be able to be messed about like that

had a few good dreams last night won't mention them..
but will mention one...
there raised an issue with gay toilets the pedaphiles were
dressing up as gay people to rape or kidnap our kids in
either toilet
just imaging a male pedaphiles dressed up as a lady
preying on our young girls or bi-sexuals preying on
our young boy and girls or a lady dressed up as a man
ready to kidnap a young boy the possibilities are high
and are out there literally
there's a method to my madness
and God knows best because he sees ahead...!!!!!
and toilet desease like aids etc
people forget why God sees ahead and that he's so
wise...

and another dream I was in my bedroom in a nice
home getting dressed right up to go out with my
husband was really sweet..

had two school friends dreams both of which made no sense
and had other dreams I can't mention

the last three were silly but the first one was amazing
seemed so real and I can see it happening
grand tour of the royal palace with a nice person :sexywink:
I'm excited today and can wait till I get to travel
freedom and quality time to get to know things..
more dreams like this please

had heaps of dreams last night most of them not making any sense except for the one where I was in class making parasite exfoliator for the face out of kitchen food
was rather fun
just loads of dreams last night I woke up lost n confused lol

had heaps of dreams but some were silly and some were awesome...
but cant really mention them on the net this time

had really interesting dreams but they made no sense which has me baffled lol
i will continue to meditate on them and see if i see any relevance

had so many dreams last night too many i couldnt keep up
but one stood out to me was like real
i dreamt my dog just rolled over and had a heart attack
i was so panicky i tried to give him cpr then i woke up
and realized he looked like a different breed to my dog
needless to say i woke up feeling sad the dog died and
i didnt get to see if i saved it then i realized its just a
dream but looked so real the dog kinda did a fit so i
bought it lol
the rest of the dreams are all mumbled up
im tired and need more sleep

dreamt of two men both with the name paul
one was married and one was not and i was
arguing with the one that was married
thinking he was the one who was not
lol quite a predicament lol after being on
the net and they both looked so similar

went and had a morning nap and dreamt we were throwing a party and prince was arriving it was kinda a surprise for him but the party was on a vacant parking lot next to an oval obviously we already ate or tables were not set up yet i dont know because i was
excited to party the i woke up then thought to myself where did this dream come from

been having plenty plenty of dreams each night its so hard to keep up with them all
but last night was really nice
i was sleeping in a room and needed protection from batman he turned evil so spider
man came in my room and stayed watch and sealed all my windows and doors and
tied somebody to a chair in my room as a trick and i got excited and wanted to be tied
up too like some play toy then after showing me what he could do i woke up
very nice dream..:cute:

mum and i we were with dad and jen and her kids i made something delish and it was time consuming they were herbed pommettes any how jen said to my mum blood is thicker than water then me and my mum were walking in a strange land and there was
my neighbor she appeared and disappeared and then some strange person in red looked like her hindu god appeared to our right in the forrest then disappeared then we walked down a huge open like corridor and like a star was machinery appeared and mum said quick run it started to charge at us and kill us so we ran and jumped straight up to like
a wooden pergola bollards up above and we started to hover above like flying and then climbed up then we ran along them to another machine on our level that we were going to use it was stationary so we were ready to fight

strange dream it was just like we were casting for star wars with graphic images and robotic technology

then i had a few other dreams before that which didnt make much sense or matter

one dream i was at our own district convention and i needed my glasses to see and they expected me to get yellow ones but i didnt like the patterns on them or the added
colours like purple

Back
Top Bottom