Boonoo Boonoo River, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great.

I'm dealing with a psycho.

A horny woman.

And a friend.

......I'd rather deal with the friend.

Just put the hood up on my hoodie. Like that hides me from my bloody phone.

there was this girl I met at one of my leadership camp/seminar (junior year in high school? oh boy thats like 5 years ago) and I really liked her. but she, for sone reason, blocked me on Facebook one day and I thought awkwardness would end there but she apparently decided to go to same university as i did (one in Ann Arbor, MI, go figure)! dammit what the fuck was that? also she was in the same dorm as i was so actually the story became much more interesting

there was this girl I met at one of my leadership camp/seminar (junior year in high school? oh boy thats like 5 years ago) and I really liked her. but she, for sone reason, blocked me on Facebook one day and I thought awkwardness would end there but she apparently decided to go to same university as i did (one in Ann Arbor, MI, go figure)! dammit what the fuck was that? also she was in the same dorm as i was so actually the story became much more interesting

The number of guests just jumped. Go on....

it was interesting for me as she just started to ignore me except for one time i first met her on campus and i behaved insanely (i thought she WAS a psycho so i acted accordingly) but i guess she wasn't that kind of psycho. well even in that one time i saw her she looked like she doesn't want to be there (i don't blame her because i had similar feeling). anyway this conversation-less, hateful situation lasted pretty long (i mean the whole duration of my college life) but i found different kinds of friends (basically people who introduced me to bunch of ungodly music that I now listen to) so i became somewhat fine with it. also somehow despite we're both majoring bio, i never see her in classes as year went on so....who knows where she is now?

it was interesting for me as she just started to ignore me except for one time i first met her on campus and i behaved insanely (i thought she WAS a psycho so i acted accordingly) but i guess she wasn't that kind of psycho. well even in that one time i saw her she looked like she doesn't want to be there (i don't blame her because i had similar feeling). anyway this conversation-less, hateful situation lasted pretty long (i mean the whole duration of my college life) but i found different kinds of friends (basically people who introduced me to bunch of ungodly music that I now listen to) so i became somewhat fine with it. also somehow despite we're both majoring bio, i never see her in classes as year went on so....who knows where she is now?

...yikes

so basically my only (recent) memory of her is she frantically running away from me, which isn't too bad considering it became super infrequent to see her but still hurts me nonetheless.

also i guess lots of guests must be frantically looking at threads with activities for new U2 news. too bad for them.

Last edited:
well she's actively avoiding having fight so thats great.

personally I would've liked somewhat more hopeful situations (like thing about this cute girl i mentioned earlier) but if i dodge the bullet then i wouldn't complain.

i hate it when Cubs her tacky-as-shit uniform for one day because breast cancer awareness (something thats over-advertized, imo).

also, she was really actively avoid fighting. as if she doesn't want to be reminded me of mistakes.

Last edited:
I have a couple of pink Warriors shirts, but that's because the pink round in the NRL is Women in League and goes to their foundation - which mainly supports women involved in league.

Usually it helps pay for the women's version of the game and their tournaments etc.

So updates in life:

1. Psycho is my ex. She messaged me from Samoa earlier and called me "babe". What the fuck.
2. Friend is still regular friend. Happy with that.
3. Uhhh looks like Tinder is going to result in an interesting start to next semester.

Like....why can you punch a guy and it's all good, but tackle him around the shoulders and it's a big deal?

Nowadays every time I watch union I yell about high tackles until I remember it's not AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom