Boonoo Boonoo River, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are permitted to call Trump a cunt.

A shit cunt, in fact.

That too.

I had been thinking of visiting the States next year but I'm really not sure if I want to now. It could be a fascinating glimpse at American decline, if nothing else. And then I'll go to North Korea to visit another failed state.

I actually can't tell if that's a jab at Auckland or Wellington.

I'd be a little bloody concerned if we lost to New Caledonia!

And the All Blacks seem to be doing it easily against Italy at half-time. Nice. I'd stay up and watch the second half but sleep calls.

I am convinced you require a death wish to ride a bike in Melbourne.

Many do it, but you couldn't pay me, unless your commute is entirely on one of the better bike paths.

I must admit the idea of commuting by ferry has its attractions.

And let's be honest, the Shore isn't really a thing. More a conglomeration of things that shouldn't have happened. Good god did nobody know anything about urban planning in the 1950s-60s. It's like they didn't think building that bridge would unleash a wave of sprawl.

That bridge also killed the express train to the Bay of Islands. Who doesn't want a cosy train ride to there?!

I love the idea. But the fares aren't integrated like bus and train, and the goes against my wills as a board member.

Is that okay, policy adviser?

How the fuck are they not integrated. There's your first policy.

And let's be honest, the Shore isn't really a thing. More a conglomeration of things that shouldn't have happened. Good god did nobody know anything about urban planning in the 1950s-60s. It's like they didn't think building that bridge would unleash a wave of sprawl.

What the actual hell is up with the satellite dishes in the middle of Albany and I could go on for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom