Ask Frank the Monkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll yell it from the mountain tops. Maybe then Frank will appear? HAHA. I laugh at the notion.

Jake Gyllenhall is just an incarnation of Maggie Gyllenhall's lost youth. It's sad, but it doesn't exactly make him fake, per se. Vis a vis. Cest la vie.

I thought 'Frank the monkey' was merely a pseudonym for a serial killer that lives in Chalfont, England but makes monthly trips to Long Island NY for some reason.

:scratch:

Numb1075 said:

Um, Frank is a monkey, does he have a decent command of the english language?

Of course he does.

Zootlesque said:

I thought 'Frank the monkey' was merely a pseudonym for a serial killer that lives in Chalfont, England but makes monthly trips to Long Island NY for some reason.

Frank is everywhere.

He is everywhere, yet nowhere.

kind of like big steaming piles of poo. you know they are everywhere, but you rarely see them.

Greg%20The%20Bunny%20-%20The%20Complete%20293_f_250.jpg

Greg the bunny's a bad mutha-

HEY - Watch your mouth.

Hey, I'm just talkin' bout Greg the Bunny.

Oh. Cool. I can dig it.

Frank the Monkey is dead. Frank the Monkey remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what water could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we not ourselves become gods simply to be worthy of it?

methinks this FRank character is overrated.

he can't even make an appearance in this thread and has to communicate thru somebody?

paf!

Zootlesque said:
methinks this FRank character is overrated.

he can't even make an appearance in this thread and has to communicate thru somebody?

paf!

Frank is probably just being fashionably late. I did hear that Frank is a diva.:wink:

panic in frank the monkey online community

Panic hit the Frank the Monkey online fan community this week when it became known that the exits had been welded shut, possibly for good.

"I don't know what we're going to do," shrieked FrankFan08 as a twelve-foot spiked dildo pierced his lower intestine.

But opinions vary on the creepy new direction of the online Frank the Monkey community. Frank the Monkey, for example, is reportedly 'wholly in favour' of it.

Longime members Rod and Todd, had they tongues to speak, might have endorsed the leader's views, albeit in guttural, unintelligible moans.

But why would any sane person willingly become part of the online Frank the Monkey community experience? That is the question everyone has been asking this week, especially since the enclosed quarter was 'virtually' doused in lighter fluid and set to burn.

"Let me out" screamed Franksboy39039. A moment later his vocal cords literally burst under the pressure, causing major internal haemmoraging.

but what about the president? is he resting comfortably at the bethsada naval hospital, or whatever it is?

I thought you were.

But who knows, really.

Guys, is it true that if elected, Frank would have renamed the federal emergency authority FEMUR? Rhetorical question.

Back
Top Bottom