Appreciate this thread being brought to you by the number 34.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trying to stay away from the heat....i guess.
btw.......i'll be in Laughlin this Friday...'til Tuesday.
I hear it will be 115 degrees.....:ohmy:

BTW...beegee is going to bitch slap me. :(

I did not go to Fiona tonight. It has been pissing like a fucking horse all day here...and she was playing at an outdoor venue with a mud bog for a parking lot. I REALLY wish she played a nice theater here like some of the other cities that she is playing in. Some of these Ampitheaters (or amphibiatheater in today's case) can be a real pain in the rear to navigate to (out in the middle of the corn with a single lane road to and from).

i guess we'll just have to hope she tours again real soon.

except for the fact that she seems to be fed up with this tour already.

:huh:

:hug:fiona:hug:

in other news, i bought an 18 foot above ground pool yesterday that holds about 5,500 gallons of water.

:drool:

my water bill next month should be interesting.

zoney! said:
BTW...beegee is going to bitch slap me. :(

I did not go to Fiona tonight. It has been pissing like a fucking horse all day here...and she was playing at an outdoor venue with a mud bog for a parking lot. I REALLY wish she played a nice theater here like some of the other cities that she is playing in. Some of these Ampitheaters (or amphibiatheater in today's case) can be a real pain in the rear to navigate to (out in the middle of the corn with a single lane road to and from).

I'd stand in raising water, during a lightning storm to make sure I saw that show...maybe I'll order one up for Sept. 16th just to prove it....:wink:

guess who?

jeepchicksmilieblack.gif

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom