Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is UGLY AS SIN for one thing.

For another, Ping is retarded and needs to die in a fire

and for a third.

I forgot

but I hate it.

ace of cakes has been cancelled.
waycool.gif

Maybe two? Nope, wait, definitely three.

I bet no one even remembers what CSGW stands for these days :angry:

What's new, Emmademmalemma?

Still a U2 fan, Bonoholic, Bristol "babe", etc? :D

NOTHING is new, that's how exciting my life is :D Any gossip?! Still living it up LA side? How's Uni?

I'm the worst U2 fan ever. They're touring...?

:wave: Ian. How are you? Cool?

They are touring, apparently. I was out of the loop myself till a few days ago. Real life got in the way of Interference!

You should come to Anaheim! :D

They are touring, apparently. I was out of the loop myself till a few days ago. Real life got in the way of Interference!

You should come to Anaheim! :D

If I a. new where Anaheim was and b. could there cheaply ... I very much would. Getting back into U2 big time at the moment. And I hear Florence is supporting them on some dates!?

Haha yeah... real life. It comes and it goes :D

good thanks :)

it's starting to get a bit summery here, so not very cool...and just the way i likes it.

:up: I'm sorry, but it's November. You've no right to sun :madwife: Just started snowing here today too. The irony!

Anaheim - about thirty minutes from where I live. It's where Disneyland is,

Ian, I take it you guys enjoyed the show then? :D

:up: I'm sorry, but it's November. You've no right to sun :madwife: Just started snowing here today too. The irony!

i've had three consecutive winters, including one in the cold united states, i'm owed a summer!

Ian, I take it you guys enjoyed the show then? :D

t'was pretty solid. if i was at home watching it on a screen i'd probably be complaining about the setlist, but i wasn't and they were two pretty cool shows.

Ahhhh... why aren't you seeing them in LA? Or perhaps you are? You Americans (/people living in America :lol: ) always end up doing about 30 dates. C'est ridicule!

Back
Top Bottom