Another Runaway with the CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'real' jobs are way overated

There are so many times I of late where I miss working in the family business. Being able to take holidays when I want, the feeling of having less pressure on getting stuff done, not being intimedated by me boss. Don't get me wrong , where I work is great...there are just some elements that I don't like how they are managed....but I guess you get that everywhere.

For Example I have to clear taking Holidays with 2-3 managers. For example I absolutely dreaded asking for a simple hour off work this week. I feel guilty all the time. I feel after I'm done with my course, I'm gonna go back and work for the family.

that's a pain in the ass - the having to go through a bunch of people for time off thing. working for family would be great!

i had a run-in (for lack of a better term) with the guy who would be my manager if the local woolworths gives me a job. he really comes across as a people person...except, you know, not. the fact that i've applied for a job there is the only reason i wasn't short with him.

i'll still work there if they want me to.

i've just seen discovery channel using scenes from the film 2012 mixed in with real shots to promote some sort of extreme weather show day they're planning. you wouldn't know they were from the movie unless you'd seen it.

if they don't show the movie, i'll laugh at the disingenuous madvertising.

i've never worked 9-5, but i've worked 8-5 before. it's overrated. 7:30-4:30 is better even though it doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

More what I mean is that I want a M-F job where my schedule is the same every day and I"m settled.

none of these are great, but i don't have the talent/patience to make these less ghetto.

eeka.png

lolog.png

wtfsa.png

Haha oh, nothing much. It's just that they didn't tell me it was seasonal when I applied and got hired and all. No that was a fun surprise for my first day of work.

But I'm feeling better now because I'm subbing tomorrow. I'm so excited. I'm going to send mom the paperwork I need tomorrow for her to print so I can get my teaching license. I think maybe I really do want to teach.

You know, for a few years, then go back to school, get my MFA and maybe teach at the collegiate level. I do eventually want to do SOMETHING with my film degree.

hahaha, gg itunes. the recommendations thing on the right recommends a song i own. i know it doesn't recognise shit you import yourself, but i bought it from itunes. on top of that, it said because i like u2, i should download the fray. eww.

I'm so tired of iTunes at this point. The newest download is the shittiest software... of all time.

Back
Top Bottom